Umm...not sure how this happened but it did

One of my friends came to me with a problem, she has 5 doors in a 5x5 room all in a line making it seemingly impossible to move or grab any of them. Does anyone have any solution to how we can undo this?

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    That's a problem o.o, I don't think there's anyway. But maybe a bottomless may help.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Did she tried to restart game /relog?

It happent to me and i solved this that way.

Else, check perm/owner

When you enter the room by a door, are you stuck by another door?

No I think Koko means that her friend placed doors in a row. And now they can't pick it up.
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    edited March 2016
    Appearently when she went into the room via one of the doors in the line she was lagged out apon entering it which it placed the door where she was, hence instead of 4 in a row she has 5 so now no one can grab ahold of any of them, and we tryed a bottemless but to no use
    Sorry to hear it is not possible with a bottomless, is there any other way to get in?
    None that we can think of
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    Hey! Add me in-game I may be able to help you :)
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Only the support staff can help with technical issues such as jammed doorways.
    Anyone with this issue is encouraged to contact support via: http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Try putting on BOTTEMLESS then Jump down and grab em doors..??
    >pyswar< said:

Try putting on BOTTEMLESS then Jump down and grab em doors..??

I'll rephrase ;)
    BJDware said:

Only the support staff can help with... jammed doorways...

• commander Capcommander Cap Member
    edited March 2016
    BJDware said:

Only the support staff can help with technical issues such as jammed doorways.
    Anyone with this issue is encouraged to contact support via: http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/

Hi I'm the friend kokopelli was helping I went to the support page. I didn't get a ticket number is that normal? Will it be emailed to me? Or do I have to get a new ticket?

Hey! Add me in-game I may be able to help you :)

Hi I'm the one having trouble I friended you. Hope you can help. But I did send a support ticket.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Try standing on one of the portal and then pick it up ussually that works

Hi I'm the friend kokopelli was helping I went to the support page. I didn't get a ticket number is that normal? Will it be emailed to me? Or do I have to get a new ticket?

They will reply to your ticket via the email address you supplied. No need to fill out a new ticket nor worry too much about a ticket number.
  • Try standing on one of the portal and then pick it up ussually that works

Wow you know I didt think of that!..... Of course I tried that...... :/
  • Is there a layer of blocks down or is it stuck at the bottom? If there is, simply dig the first layer and get into one of the portqls and pull it. If not, contact a mod/admin, they may help. :)
    007 it's already been taken care of
This discussion has been closed.