Anyone ever saw a rubber shop?

Suddenly a day in like 5 months ago, i heard about rubber shops, i tought they were "scams" or hackers or something, but actually ppl sold items for rubber!!!! (Even rares)
Then 2 months ago they vanished and no one ever commented about them again....
What happened?! Will this mystery ever be blank????
Post your thoughts...

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I see sometimes a shop that also accepts rubber
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Welp now it's down to cubits.
  • eagence said:

Its was so bad to see those shops are ended. I really miss to use rubber as currency, I don't know who realy managed to abuse such a thing but I am sure he ended up bad. Its so sad to see that good intended peoples work gennerally gets abused. I hope cubic castles get better and better by time but personally I don't think thats why they are closed and still its not even closed, Knop still trades for rubber in the 2th floor of his shop but he is currently not online and from time to time rubber shops continue to exist. At the end who doesn't miss those shops but everything ends by time I guess. Once it was rubber, then marbel, then gems (ruby, diamond, emrald) and rehydrated cubes and who knows what comes next its just how it goes on.

When everyone starts planting rubber trunks it also starts losing its value after some time.

It all depends on the user. Even if everyone had a rubber farm, doesn't mean they would use it enough to actually make money off it, if ever. :P Lazy players are the buyer's and the broke people who can't buy cubits in real life like me, are the sellers! :D
    Even if I did buy cubits, I still wouldn't change my method of earning them.

Yes, not many people take the offer for rubber for items, because it takes forever and SPACE, but it's a good way for NEW players to get vanity items. Not even rubber.. Practically anything, you just can't be lazy about everything. :P
  • I take a LOT of resources for items... I have a cubits/item or items/cubits option
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Liberated said:

eagence said:

Its was so bad to see those shops are ended. I really miss to use rubber as currency, I don't know who realy managed to abuse such a thing but I am sure he ended up bad. Its so sad to see that good intended peoples work gennerally gets abused. I hope cubic castles get better and better by time but personally I don't think thats why they are closed and still its not even closed, Knop still trades for rubber in the 2th floor of his shop but he is currently not online and from time to time rubber shops continue to exist. At the end who doesn't miss those shops but everything ends by time I guess. Once it was rubber, then marbel, then gems (ruby, diamond, emrald) and rehydrated cubes and who knows what comes next its just how it goes on.

When everyone starts planting rubber trunks it also starts losing its value after some time.

It all depends on the user. Even if everyone had a rubber farm, doesn't mean they would use it enough to actually make money off it, if ever. :P Lazy players are the buyer's and the broke people who can't buy cubits in real life like me, are the sellers! :D
    Even if I did buy cubits, I still wouldn't change my method of earning them.

Yes, not many people take the offer for rubber for items, because it takes forever and SPACE, but it's a good way for NEW players to get vanity items. Not even rubber.. Practically anything, you just can't be lazy about everything. :P
    This is why we should make a bartering system more popular!