Need a pixel art ? I'm here >:3

ThuggieThuggie Member
edited September 2016 in Art
Hi everyone ! I'm bored these dans, and I know how to pixel art a bit, so if you need one of your character or pet (maybe realm ?) , Tell me ! (For free of course .) Just put the items of the character, posture, background . If you're not sattisfied, Tell me so I can do it again . All the requests asked before my message Will be done . I heard you Tam Tam ! (Evenntho there's also an ulgy sweater from Christmas pack :P , but every requests BEFORE my comment Will be done, then I'll take the others!
Done :
Artwork_1473710551

Comments

• Very nice! I'd like one <3
    Diving Helm
    Orange Scarf
    Christmas Shirt
    Motley Pants
    Thanks in advance!
  • Here, give this one a go.
    Paper Bag
    Cupid Wings
    Tuxedo Jacket
    Blue Pants
  • ME?
    I would like a pixel art of Jose of course (hes selfish).
    My profile pic is the pixel art i would want.
  • Can i?
    Military Beret
    Eyepatch
    Black Shirt
    Blue Pants
  • give meh a go!

Cheese Hat
    Suit Jacket
    Black Pants
    BNW Scarf

• Request :
    -Tricorn Hat
    -B/W Scarf
    -Eyepatch
    -Suit Jacket
    -Black Pants

Thanks
  • I need one in my realm I won`t let you do it for free though lol add me on Cubic Castles so I can give you details of what I want.
  • Cordious said:

I need one in my realm I won`t let you do it for free though lol add me on Cubic Castles so I can give you details of what I want.

I think she does only using a software (as u can see her profile pic) and not really building pixel art in CC...
    True . And I won't accepte any money, just patience. All the requests up this message are gonna be worked on tonight, Or check If I didn't post a question about a detail on your wall . Almost here guys ^°^

• Annie333 said:

Hi everyone ! I'm bored these dans, and I know how to pixel art a bit, so if you need one of your character or pet (maybe realm ?) , Tell me ! (For free of course .) Just put the items of the character, posture, background . If you're not sattisfied, Tell me so I can do it again . All the requests asked before my message Will be done, not the one from TamTam, I need to know wich Christmas shirt you're talking about .
    Done :
    Artwork_1473710551

There's only one Christmas Shirt, the Christmas Shirt! The blue one w/ a reindeer! c:
  • meh pwease DX
    -Rice hat
    -Bunny Tail
    -Eyepatch
    -O/Y Scarf
    -Suit Jacket
    -Camo pants
    -Balloon!

one question..can you do my lvl 50 hopper? XP (its ok if you dont)
  • GoldbusterGoldbuster Member
    edited September 2016
    Can you do mine too?
    Flower crown (pink)
    Chef coat
    Yellow tutu

Posture
    Just standing lol

Background
    None :)
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    edited September 2016
    I'm really sorry, I heard the horrible weak of work calling , It Will be slower than expected....
  • Annie333 said:

I'm really sorry, I heard the horrible weak of work calling , It Will be slower than expected....

Thats okay man, take your time :3
  • Annie333 said:

Hi everyone ! I'm bored these dans, and I know how to pixel art a bit, so if you need one of your character or pet (maybe realm ?) , Tell me ! (For free of course .) Just put the items of the character, posture, background . If you're not sattisfied, Tell me so I can do it again . All the requests asked before my message Will be done . I heard you Tam Tam ! (Evenntho there's also an ulgy sweater from Christmas pack :P , but every requests BEFORE my comment Will be done, then I'll take the others!
    Done :
    Artwork_1473710551

WOW dat is better than expected ty :3
  • (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
  • Sir. JigsawSir. Jigsaw Member
    edited September 2016
    Omg plz do me i beg T^T
    *Fools cap
    *Dark Angels
    *suit jacket
    *exe mask
    *black tutu
    *black pants
  • Ok this week-end Will be horrible for me, but great for arts !
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    edited September 2016
    Nvm, phone died.... Sorry =_=