VACUUM! (Easy, Compact & Portable)

TsuTsu Member
edited September 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
So i've been surged with ideas when this Omni Wind Machine was available in store. One thing i like bout this particicular wind machine is that it blow an area in a room in one direction it's placed on but it only push players not items (this part is common sense, imagine u drop an item in a parkour room that has this wind machine in it...watch as your items fall into the abyss!;_;)

So this one particular idea stuck on my head like dried cement! which is, yes, you guessed it right! Vacuum! ^.^

HOW IT WORKS?

Well, what i have in mind is it work just like the nuke(in terms of which area the nuke should demolish) but instead of it sucking items same level around the machine(unlimited area), this machine sucks items all levels anything around or above it(unlimited area). Of course this machine cannot suck items inside a chest or even inside a glass.

HOW TO USE IT?

Vaccum - Not sucked
Items are scattered all over the floor.
Vaccum - Sucked
Items gather around the Vacuum(Omni Wind Machine) after the player has bump on the Vacuum(Omni Wind Machine)

1. Of course a player must own the Vacuum machine.

2. As the picture shown, the player has to bump on the Vacuum(Omni Wind Machine) in order for the machine to suck the scattered items around it.

3. The player then has to collect the items manually(or it would be much more convenient if the dev were to add a few empty storage compartment in the machine. so it'll be like a half omni wind machine half chest)

This is my part in Suggestion for this game.

[If there are pros and cons in this suggestion that you guys think may have an impact in this, feel free to comment!]

---------------------- [12.SEP.2016] ----------------------------
-EDITED-

actually this machine can be easily implemented from the similar use of the gather bumper! (i just thought bout this)

To: Devs

Please consider this suggestion and implement it ASAP.

Comments

• Kinda strange, but not a bad idea !
  • I would love, love, love this. Great to compact my messy storage and for easily picking up mined blocks! +1!
  • TsuTsu Member
    edited September 2016

I would love, love, love this. Great to compact my messy storage and for easily picking up mined blocks! +1!

this is exactly why i suggested this idea! it's a hassle trying to pick up each individual items mined or littered on the realm... especially the ones that tends to float above u..
    Annie333 said:

Kinda strange, but not a bad idea !

in what way isit strage?
  • I like this idea too! +1
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    +1 for you

Cause sometimes this
    Thing Happs.. =/
    IMG_20160912_143956
    XD
  • I just call on my "Remo 3000" and sitback and relax while he cleans xD

but for reals some kind of vaccuum item would be cool
  • +1 for you

Cause sometimes this
    Thing Happs.. =/
    IMG_20160912_143956
    XD

HAHAHAHAHAH.. THIS IS SO TRUE IN EVERYWAY!!!

I just call on my "Remo 3000" and sitback and relax while he cleans xD

"Remo 3000"? o.o
  • Tsu said:

I just call on my "Remo 3000" and sitback and relax while he cleans xD

"Remo 3000"? o.o
    yes haha it's handsfree too xD lol (my friend remo)

• yes haha it's handsfree too xD lol (my friend remo)

lol R.I.P remo XD
  • TsuTsu Member
    BUMP!
  • it would be usefull for me to clean my mess on my realm xd
    +1000
  • My realms are extra messy especially after I clear it so I give this a +1

(Although I'm starting to get the idea that scammers will find a way to use this to their advantage somehow. Eeek. Still a great idea nonetheless.)
  • NerryNerry Member
    cleans up lobbies
  • TsuTsu Member

My realms are extra messy especially after I clear it so I give this a +1

(Although I'm starting to get the idea that scammers will find a way to use this to their advantage somehow. Eeek. Still a great idea nonetheless.)

The Devs can code the vacuum that only the owner or trusted player can use the vacuum on the realm.
  • Think it would be awesome!
  • Yes one would be useful in lobby but the storage will get filled eventually and then it becomes a newbie vacuum toy
    1.you didn't mention what happens if there's no storage left
    2.you didn't mention how it was obtained
    3.you didn't mention how much it costs that depends if the answer to 2 is cubit store
    4.unlimited space maybe a bit too op
  • ThuggieThuggie Member

Yes one would be useful in lobby but the storage will get filled eventually and then it becomes a newbie vacuum toy
    3.you didn't mention how much it costs that depends if the answer to 2 is cubit store

When if its full, the items could just stay around him on the ground.
    How it is obtained is more of a dev choice
    same, dev choice
    It is . so answer number one.
  • Thuggie said:

Yes one would be useful in lobby but the storage will get filled eventually and then it becomes a newbie vacuum toy

same, dev choice
    I meant in 4 unlimited space as in takes stuff from all the realm
  • TsuTsu Member

Thuggie said:

same, dev choice
    I meant in 4 unlimited space as in takes stuff from all the realm
    How i intend this vacuum to work is like the nukes...it only demolish or in this case suck all of the stuffs from the height the vacuum is place and up.
  • If this was added
    I would do like a factory lol
  • Well, looks like a grrrrrrreat idea, but scammers might use it :Q:
  • Ks.Ks. Member
    scammer can use it when ever people drop something , but i give this post +1
  • TsuTsu Member
    @XD 9700 POTATOES @GodzKs you guys have a point! then instead of the vacuum having a compartment in it. The dev shud instead make it so that the items only gather around the vacuum and the owner of the vacuum can only picked up items that are their's and not other's, this should work like stuff that were drop by the person in a random world and it can still be retrieve only by him and no one else.
  • Tsu said:

@XD 9700 POTATOES @GodzKs you guys have a point! then instead of the vacuum having a compartment in it. The dev shud instead make it so that the items only gather around the vacuum and the owner of the vacuum can only picked up items that are their's and not other's, this should work like stuff that were drop by the person in a random world and it can still be retrieve only by him and no one else.

Don't drop things in other people's realms?
    -1 people littering my realm would become far worse if I suddenly couldn't remove the item.
  • TsuTsu Member
    @Pandorite Well atleast u can gather the items at one corner of ur realm and cover it up...there's no inssue in that...atleast u are able to gather the item instead of letting ppl's litter floating all around ur realm.
  • edited June 2017
    +1 Yes yes yes