Mannequins in different positions ?

Can we have them sit down, climb, etc.

Comments

• Aye! At least sitting in chairs would be amazingly helpful in setting up stories etc!
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    It would be nice to be able to change the position of the arms or let it sit down.
    I'm not sure about climbing though. If you mean that it hangs on a ladder, i'm ok with that. But if you mean it moves up and down on a ladder, no.

nice suggestion ;)
  • scorto7 said:

It would be nice to be able to change the position of the arms or let it sit down.
    I'm not sure about climbing though. If you mean that it hangs on a ladder, i'm ok with that. But if you mean it moves up and down on a ladder, no.

nice suggestion ;)

Yea i meant it like just hanging xD, i dont think mannequins move like that lol
  • Dr. NeroDr. Nero Member
    edited September 2016
    Mannequins are made only for shops, but people are using them for stories and other things... and that's nice!
    But maybe developers in the past didn't think about this, like ...being able to sit or whatever.

This suggestion is good for Single Player Adventure mode
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Hmm, it'd be cool if mannequins climbing up and down tho...New Elevator! XD
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

Hmm, it'd be cool if mannequins climbing up and down tho...New Elevator! XD

Then that wouldn't make them mannequins anymore. They are dressing puppets, not NPC's.
    That's why i said no to it in my previous post.
  • I agree, this could be nice . Also giving Them à name, like in the adventure mode could be nice !
  • There is great potential with mannequins
    o-o
  • i don't want them moving, just pose-able somewhat, in very basic ways. sit. stand, maybe lie dead. i do like the naming/speech tagging, as in an attached sign function, not interactive dialogue. it's so unwieldy sticking extra signs by mannequins in stories...