Full guide to building a good shop.

Comments

• CD87CD87 Member
    Odika said:

CD87 said:

iikitty said:

>Gleen< said:

hailmetal said:

In my opinion, I think handmade items are the best. You just use your effort without spending any cubits, and you will get a profit

But they don't make as much as, say a rare hat.

Like you'll probably have to sell 100k dirt (10/c) to equal a dark angel that sells for 10kc.
    where do you find that dirt tho
    Just keep digging dirt. You'll reach 100k one day *~*

oneeee daaaaaaaaaaayyyyy
    24 hours, yes
    Unpossible.....
    By that, I mean 24 hours of play time, not a day (My average time is 2 hours a day)

Also, thread updated!
  • Also, add this to your list:
    Make your shop presentable!
    No fellow Qbee wants to visit a realm made out of dirt and mud.
    Make it out of fancy materials like fancy road, terracotta, gold bricks, and maybe combinations. Ex: you can make a 2x2 square tile alternating with gold and silver blocks, so it would look like a checkerboard.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Thanks for the tips! It has been put in the thread!
  • I chose idk if its good or not only thing I don't get is u buy something for ___c and sold it for ___c blah idc about the blanks can be any then amount is ___-___=__ blah lol u bought it and got more c or maybe something else NGAH IM CONFUSE WITH THIS CHAT ALREADY HFKVJDJVJD DONT READ IT ngahhh
    Lazy to delete :c
  • 719matmat said:

too much effort ;-;
    might as well use another starter realm.

i really mined a whole 55x55 mountain room, lol XD
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited May 2016
    chaddy said:

I chose idk if its good or not only thing I don't get is u buy something for ___c and sold it for ___c blah idc about the blanks can be any then amount is ___-___=__ blah lol u bought it and got more c or maybe something else NGAH IM CONFUSE WITH THIS CHAT ALREADY HFKVJDJVJD DONT READ IT ngahhh
    Lazy to delete :c

It's either called "Profit" (If it's positive result) or "Loss" (If you get a negative number)

And, more tips are added!
  • StevilStevil Member
    Another way to make it faster to trade when your shop is really big is to have an extra cash reg. You place it next to the item a player wants to buy, so that you dont have to walk all the way to your other cash reg.
  • I totally agree that when you holla chaos will happen especially if you are only one and ur laggy
  • Hi, how do you get so many people to your shop without holla and patience? #Quotedbymycousin
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited June 2016

Hi, how do you get so many people to your shop without holla and patience? #Quotedbymycousin

@Legendary Rin
    Follow these steps:
    +Step 1: Place your realm in the overworld (Eden is the best choice)
    +Step 2: Call your friends to stay in your realm (Or you use alts).
    +Step 3: Wait until someone gets it

Tip: If your realm has 4+ people, it may appear in lobbies, which increases the chance of having more people in your realm.

And you have created a new community tip!
  • Very useful to beginners! +1
  • MythologistMythologist Member
    edited July 2016
    This topic will help alot of Qbees.
  • well detailed! I will perobably follow these "rules"...
    Make it out of fancy materials like fancy road, terracotta, gold bricks, and maybe combinations. Ex: you can make a 2x2 square tile alternating with gold and silver blocks, so it would look like a checkerboard.

Ummmmmm..... should i build my shop floor out of red & blue plaster cuz i dont have the geologist perk yet to mine gold????????

Ummmmmm..... should i build my shop floor out of red & blue plaster cuz i dont have the geologist perk yet to mine gold????????
    @Kawaii.Girl.1607
    It depends on your shop size:
    +If it's big, you shouldn't use gold & silver blocks because it is costly
    +If it's small, you can buy gold and silver from other players' shops. If you're lucky to see me, I can give you free gold and silver :)
  • This really helped!!!! My shop is not finished yet but u guys are free to check it out. Just search up "Kawaii" and go to the second level in "Kawaii.Girl.1607's Realm".
  • Great thread! :D Tbh to me sounds like this should be sticked ;-; Very helpful and useful. And yes controlling a crowd is very hard .-.
  • Very helpful
  • thanks this is helpful i will make a parkour
  • and give your realm a store tag some people use it i think.or only i use it?
  • I recall I sold all my best hats once :(. Now I'm all left with a robot head to wear :(
  • I sell a mixture of hats just to get me started and lots of craftables (My favorite thing to do in the game is craft)
  • This really helped!!!! My shop is not finished yet but u guys are free to check it out. Just search up "Kawaii" and go to the second level in "Kawaii.Girl.1607's Realm".

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOOLLOLOl

• Using vending machines only for a shop irl could work... Japan sells a lot in vending machines XD (Just make sure you have security incase someone tries to break into a vending machine and check ur shop recently) XD
  • Using vending machines only for a shop irl could work... Japan sells a lot in vending machines XD (Just make sure you have security incase someone tries to break into a vending machine and check ur shop recently) XD

@The%20Only%20Moneybag%27s
    This was (secretly) added to the guide when it came out, in case you're wondering
  • How do you get people to buy stuff that you don't wan't
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Shakiera said:

How do you get people to buy stuff that you don't wan't

@Shakiera
    Just set a nice (and appropriate) price for it and wait for customers!
  • i have berry shop at my relm add me my name is Masterthunder
  • nice guide
  • What if you ask some people if they want to see your shop, everybody ignores you and you try to get your friends to help. There at level 7 and have WAY more business than they do and people a donating rare items. You get jealous and try even harder to get people to come in your shop. I have no flow of business and need cubits to buy items, materials, or vends for your shop. What do I do!!!! I need help! Can someone help me ASAP! Help is appreciated!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.