Someone has replaced me, that is sad *bzzzt*

C51G8C51G8 Member
edited September 2016 in General Chat
I have been replaced with a*bzzt* random fireman, has done his not job yet. I will not be noticed

Comments

• Its ok we love you
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    C51G8 said:

I have been replaced with a*bzzt* random fireman, has done his not job yet. I will not be noticed

I believe they fired you in the Town Center for not doing anything and just occupying the space. :P This latest in technology fireman can put out fires if there ever is one. :P
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Hey.. the whole town center could burn down any minute. There's fireplaces, hotdog stands... lots of potential for all that building work to go down in flames. The robot couldn't help with that because the firehose spray rusts him, so we had to call in a professional.
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    #savetherobo
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    When i saw this i was like whut? But now i get it, haha.
    #savetherobobyplacinghimbackintothetowncentersohecantalkagaintousandbehappy #besthashtagever
  • #placebacktherobosoicanpokeandslamhimagain XD

Hey.. the whole town center could burn down any minute. There's fireplaces, hotdog stands... lots of potential for all that building work to go down in flames. The robot couldn't help with that because the firehose spray rusts him, so we had to call in a professional.

Then let's burn Cubic town center >:o
  • *Bzzt* One fireman can not take a whole town center fire out, i am equipped with flame-retardant foam.
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    C51G8 said:

*Bzzt* One fireman can not take a whole town center fire out, i am equipped with flame-retardant foam.

1 Robot could not take the whole town center either. :P The fireman is well trained in the arts of "fir-jitsu"? Erm... The fireman was trained for this. >_<

What if there was an event relating to that fireman. ._.

• Poor c5 lol you'll still live in history as the official town center roof guard
  • 4ever in our hearts ;D
  • C51G8C51G8 Member
    edited September 2016
    How do you *bzzt* have a memory drive in a human organ?
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited September 2016
    C51G8 said:

How do you *bzzt* have a memory drive in a human organ?

Not sure
    You should get on
  • Interesting
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    It's called brain, a human organ where we keep memories :P

You can stay at the cubic learning center or the cubic jail xP
  • #Robo4ever
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
    Do not worry! Your now playing hide n seek and have been reinstituted! With a new model number no less!
  • Nuuuuuu C5, why did they replace you!Why Not the zombie instead ........ :(
  • The zombie was a great *bzzt* friend, and a great listener because he could not speak
  • C51G8 said:

The zombie was a great *bzzt* friend, and a great listener because he could not speak

Sad times for c5 :(

• Everyone who wants to pay tribute to our C51G8 Rooftop Robot, build a nice monument for him! I've begun! Screenshot_2016-09-10-18-01-53
  • Thank you for the appreciation everyone has given me
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    Why not move to the jail? :D

Although i will miss you in the town center! I remember when i was bored one day andd came and talked. Good times xD
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    DDD:
  • Ive found new model of that robot. Ill give you a hint where to look.
    It's not even near Witches Cauldron Club