Cubic Bank

Well im just suggesting that why dont we make an cubic bank? So we can save there our cubits and make an atm.
And atm card just suggesting xd

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    There are piggy banks for that .-.
    I've seen this suggested a lot, and as far as I can see, the only "advantage" of it would be if you get an interest payment for it, like in a real bank. But there are already plenty of ways to get extra cubits, so I don't see the need for a cubic bank.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

There are piggy banks for that .-.
    I've seen this suggested a lot, and as far as I can see, the only "advantage" of it would be if you get an interest payment for it, like in a real bank. But there are already plenty of ways to get extra cubits, so I don't see the need for a cubic bank.

I would use it just so I wouldn't spend my c tbh xD

Yes you can use piggy's but this makes it a bit more interesting imo!

• Banks are good for rp and for looks and stuff
    I know Sid made one with Momo, but that's not around e.e
    It was kewl tho
    But honestly it didn't serve any purpose but looks
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited September 2016
    To be honest, tip pigs work fine.
    Sure a bank would be neat, but time better spent by the developers on other features, in my opinion.
  • BJDware said:

To be honest, tip pigs work fine.
    Sure a bank would be neat, but time better spent by the developers on other features, in my opinion.

What about when a trusted player takes the c from the piggy, thinking it was a tip?
  • Jared GraceJared Grace Member
    edited September 2016

What about when a trusted player takes the c from the piggy, thinking it was a tip?

Well there are personal sentries, and rooms for that. And it's really up to them who they choose to trust. Although I don't see why they would take it just because it's a tip. That's still stealing either way.