Report button - illuminati

pysinopysino WA Australia Member
Just asking, why is the report button a Triangle, with an eye called Illuminati? It's really weird how the Abuse report button is illuminati
If you don't know what an illuminati is, it's a Green Triangle with an Eye in the middle, so why is it an Illuminati?

Comments

• lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    All-Seeing Eye, Eye of Providence/Horus

If ya get my drift o-o
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    That's actually pretty creepy...
  • RexguyRexguy IdahoMember
    I just thought it was the almitghty cube because it knows everything.
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Like lunarisci said, it could be "The all seeing eye" which means that the Mods and Dev's see all of the bad stuff through the players.

• My spying account
    (Level 33)
    Asked why is everything illumanati. He answered,
    "Because Google"
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    edited March 2016
    Report.. It has 6 letters in it. And when we press it, it'll make a sound. Sound.. Sound has 5 letters in it. And what's 6 minus 5? 1.. 5 and 1 together make 51, donald trump is 51
    (not likely) there are 11 letters in his name. 51 - 11 is 40. Gollum is an admin. Gollum, 6 letters. Admin, 5 letters. 5 plus 6 equals 11. 40 - 11 is 29. 29 is an odd number. Odd has 3 letters. Subtract 3 from 29 and get 26.. 26 divided by 3 is 9 with an odd number of one. There is one eye in the illuminati.. 9 divided by 3 is 3. Illuminati has 3 sides. Also one eye. Sir Kewberth likes the rules. Illuminati had rules. Rules. 5 letters. There is one button. One eye, 3 sides... Um. Illuminati confirmed... Illuminati has rules, and you need to obey the rules, if not. You press the report button :)

That's the briefest explanation I can offer..
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    ^Half life 3 confirmed
  • Gollum is a mod, I ruined your plan.
  • what about you change the icon by just an eye?
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    *Kew, they know too much, pull the plug now!!... wait, is this on loud speaker?...*
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    cricket chirps cough
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Horus make my day xDD
  • rexguy321 said:

I just thought it was the almitghty cube because it knows everything.

But it isnt illuminati, its like god and demon >.>
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Someone lock this thread, too much answers :v
  • Its because its an confirmahd thread
  • You can think what you wand to think, there shouldn't been an uproar because of one small thing. That has always been like that.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Locked upon topic creators request.
This discussion has been closed.