Enough just stop now please

The Real DealThe Real Deal Member
edited September 2016 in Community
You people have made cc a bad place for other players, spamming has gone too far this is now more annoying then scamming.
Un Luckily for you kids play this game too and they do not want to hear stuff as such... Just because you can to talk each other doesn't mean you can use cc as a dating app it's meant to be a game, a fun game for people all ages.
So please stop the bad language it's for a better Cubic Castles

Comments

• You can use "Report Abuse" Button to report anyone who use bad language and dating In game....
  • You can use "Report Abuse" Button to report anyone who use bad language and dating In game....

I can't just report every single one now almost everyone does it
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited September 2016
    Just report anyone that you meet (people who use bad language and dating In game)
  • Just report anyone that you meet

Sorry I can't I will need a robot for that and it's just regular now
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    If it really did annoy you, then you would've already reported it. Change in the community must start with ourselves, if you don't change then how do you expect other people to do so? Just think of it this way: you see someone saying a bad word and don't report it, chances are more people saw it too and they won't report it either. So if you really do care then start sending reports, tell your friends to do the same, encourage everyone to report bad behaviors; don't just sit back and complain, you won't fix anything that way.
  • Well you want that thing stopped right?
    Just report them or if you can't just tell them to not do that (only if you're in one realm with one of them)
    E.g
    A: *swearing*
    You: Report via Report abuse button + remind them/him/her
    If you're too lazy then just remind them
    A: *Swearing*
    You: please don't use bad language
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Taking screenshots or video's, then sending them via a private message to a moderator here on the forums, will definitely help as well.

Be sure to report and possibly send us those screenshots, or nothing will change.
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited September 2016
    Honestly, just ignore the spam. But on the scamming part, just be aware. Scammers are honestly terrible at it, and they are so bad and fishy at typing usually, to even sound real. If you ever hear payaway or giveaway from a random player, it's more than likely not real. If it were a real giveaway; the person giving away stuff, would more than likely just holla about it. Payways are all scams. You never get your money's worth and honestly gambling at such a young age is bad for kids. It's not even a good thing for people to be learning general. The profanity, don't ignore. Take screenshots or videos and PM a Mod on the forums. It is dealt with, discreetly, but surely. :P
  • Normally people on the forums rarely have anything to do with spamming/scamming I'm pretty sure most people here are against it.. :/
  • You complaint but you're too lazy to report . Just do something.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Errored said:

Normally people on the forums rarely have anything to do with spamming/scamming I'm pretty sure most people here are against it.. :/

It wouldn't be a problem, because generally people who are very involved with the community tend to stick to each other and basically follow the rules `o`
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    I don't see a problem with dating...
    As long as it is done privately.
    I once saw some guy running around in the Cubic Town Centre and asking people to be his girlfriend....
  • I think I staying away from roblox atm...their "report" buttons are broken...you can only report for inappropriate content...so ya, imma be on cc more often until it gets fixed