Need test dummies.

I am making a parkour, and I wanna make it extremely hard! I have done some of it. But I need testers. Just try my parkour, can you do? Anything that needs to be made harder? Impossible jumps? :) I have put 100 pet treats at the end, it's not much but it's a little thanks for anyone who tests it!

THE PARKOUR IS ONLY 25% DONE, I AM ASKING FOR FEEDBACK! Also, the parkour is JUMPMAN ONLY! Realm: Pengo's Parkour

Once again, thanks.

Comments

• Very nice parkour, Peng :P However I believe it's more meant for people with less experience, so maybe you should make it so people without jumpman can use it too, as it was quite easy for me (this might not be easy for everyone though xD). Also, where are mai pet treats, there are none at the end! xD
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    It's possible to beat so far (jumpman, of course)

There's not that many threats at the moment; most of the jumps at the beginning are simple ones

I feel like the wind machine part was too easy; omni wind machines can make it more challenging

The last bit with the accelo rings were pretty simple; good progress though, keep it up :3
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    The rings with bones is a trick, people will spend time trying to jump when they can just run down.

Sorry about treats, I asked my friends to place them but he must have forgot. I'll get 'em place ASAP.
  • *MMS*MMS Member
    edited February 2016
    The parkour was pretty easy to do. (Though I'd also say, it's really well built so far :D)

I do agree with Luna, the wind machines didn't affect my jumps at all... Also, maybe make the geyser part a bit longer? (You could try a slow, fast then slow, just to have some levels)

I like the way you incorporated a lot of the newer blocks, and I liked the use of signs in the parkour :)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Gonna try it out.
  • I'll try it
  • T-T tested it when it was a babba. Why you do this!? щ(ºДºщ)
    ~Aya~
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Still not done?

Still not done?

#BlameThisIsNotSlim - jokes

I have been pretty busy ig and irl.

Still not done?

Well I can't wait for it :D
    edited March 2016

Still not done?

Well I can't wait for it :D
    I'll have it completed by the end of April. That's a Pingu promise! NOOT NOOT!
  • The accelo part seems like a joke. You could just run over it LOL.

The accelo part seems like a joke. You could just run over it LOL.

That's actually the whole point :p You're meant to just run down, but some will do it step by step.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    I only need jumpman in 2 jumps... If I were you, I would change it to FFA. The only thing that is "hard" is the wind machines part, although using 2 omni ones can make it a lot easier.
    CD87 said:

I only need jumpman in 2 jumps... If I were you, I would change it to FFA. The only thing that is "hard" is the wind machines part, although using 2 omni ones can make it a lot easier.

I am gonna make it harder.

My plan is making it 2 stages. The first 50% of the course will be doable without Jump-man and/or Speed Demon. Part 2 (the second 50%) would be Jump-man only.

I'd put race blocks from start to finish, and start to half way. Also, I'd put commons/uncommons at the half way point, then rares at the end... Only if I decide to open it with a holla and rares.
  • Impossible to do with player without "Jumpman" perk like me :(