:O Can I Ask What Are Keys,Offical Id LAZER CUTTER and the other weird things in tools and materials

So..What are these?? I sawsomeone doing holla:selling lazer cutter sooo its in game?!

Comments

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    edited February 2016
    Lazer cutter is the new tool to cut gems with. And those items are most likely are for the upcoming single player adventure. Also please, be sure to create threads in appropriate forum section in the future.
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited February 2016
    Thanks for answering.And sorry i thought that Help Requests is like questions
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    Cortana said:

Lazer cutter is the new tool to cut gems with. And those items are most likely are for the upcoming single player adventure. Also please, be sure to create threads in appropriate forum section in the future.

Do mods know any info about the single player mode? o-o
  • I sell one XD for 50c
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator

Cortana said:

It is not a mode. It's pretty much story-like replacement for the old tutorial. But anyone can try it out when it's out. Kew said on the old forums that it will have a door in the lobby. Can't say anything more. Not supposed to spoil things :)
  • RadMadGamingRadMadGaming Member
    edited February 2016
    Cortana said:

Cortana said:

It is not a mode. It's pretty much story-like replacement for the old tutorial. But anyone can try it out when it's out. Kew said on the old forums that it will have a door in the lobby. Can't say anything more. Not supposed to spoil things :)
    Wow! Can't tell you how excited I am for this!
    Hopefully, we get some special items from this!
  • Omg spudbugs o.o