Why I Haven't Been Posting My Draws

Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
I haven't been posting any draws latley and here's why

I think my drawings don't look good and i just lost my confidence in drawing. Some people tell me my draws look cute and some tell me they look bad, i don't feel like i draw good at all. I was confident but just gave up. I do draw alot on my own and don't post it because i think they look bad. Im slowly learning more but the hair and hands always make me feel like my drawings are bad. I don't know if i should post or not so i will attatch a pool and you people can tell me if you actually liked my draws.
Please me honest with the poll

Thanks! -Fluffy

Comments

• I haven't been posting any draws latley and here's why

I think my drawings don't look good and i just lost my confidence in drawing. Some people tell me my draws look cute and some tell me they look bad, i don't feel like i draw good at all. I was confident but just gave up. I do draw alot on my own and don't post it because i think they look bad. Im slowly learning more but the hair and hands always make me feel like my drawings are bad. I don't know if i should post or not so i will attatch a pool and you people can tell me if you actually liked my draws.
    Please me honest with the poll

Thanks! -Fluffy

Fluffy. Never, ever, ever think that just because of someone's opinion. Keep in mind, barely any people hate you. And if they do, well, then they are rude people. And anyways, its drawings. Unless you draw stick figures, its really fine.
  • Fluffy, don't let others and yourself put you down >:O
    I've seen a lot of improvement from when you first started and the only way to get better is to put your art out there and get feedback! something I don't do often e.e
    But for me when I started posting mah drawings it gave me some confidence in them
    It helped me build some self-confidence, maybe same goes for you
    Even if you don't post em, I'll still love em <3
  • Fluffy, don't let others and yourself put you down >:O
    I've seen a lot of improvement from when you first started and the only way to get better is to put your art out there and get feedback! something I don't do often e.e
    But for me when I started posting mah drawings it gave me some confidence in them
    It helped me build some self-confidence, maybe same goes for you
    Even if you don't post em, I'll still love em <3</p>

Agreed,
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    post one on forums 010
    post one on forums 014
    These are some i just made a few mins ago, don't really feel much confidence in the but tell me how they look o-o
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited September 2016

post one on forums 010
    post one on forums 014
    These are some i just made a few mins ago, don't really feel much confidence in the but tell me how they look o-o

There technically isn't a "bad" drawing. Everyone has there own style. If you're like maybe drawing a character and it doesn't look like the original image, it just means you added your own style in. If people say your drawing is bad, ignore them.
    P.S. Nice drawing xD
    IMO
  • U tryin to make to make meh feel bad? >___> Show off... ._. jk who cares what peeps think? I sure don't :3 Go ahead draw a poop if u want I won't mind :3
  • post one on forums 010
    post one on forums 014

Well fluffy those are very nicely drawn! Keep ur self-confidence in ur self and believe u can do it. Sooner, u will see that u will improve nit by bit! I like ur drawings :) Keep going! :D

-**Black Cat**
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    floof, they're cute! :D

You just need to pwactice and patient, just like a senpai haz told me *v*
  • Every artist starts somewhere :D

Ex: Loish's old artwork xd
    o-o
    vs.
    O_O

o-o
    vs.
    O_O

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH. Does loish play cc?

o-o
    vs.
    O_O

Nope o-o
    She's a freelance artist ouo

o-o
    vs.
    O_O

Nope o-o
    She's a freelance artist ouo
    Her drawings are beautiful.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Just keep drawing. The more you do it the better you get.

Have some areas you need to improve? Lots of resources online.. Pick something that gives you trouble and follow some video tutorials.

• Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    Aight, ty for all yall's sooport. I guess i will keep posting. I've found it easier to draw on paper then on the pc and people don't really like that i've heard but not sure if it's true. I'll keep drawing just will be on paper and some not, still trying to improve on my pc drawing skillzies
  • Every artist need confidence, believe in yourself, Fluff! Don't let other's negativity bring you down! You're a strong Fwuff Ball! I appreciate your drawings, they're fabu :3 You've improved a lot and I know you'll get better and better, until you're an epic anime artist >:3