Halloween Brainstorm

Graypaws11Graypaws11 Member
edited September 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
This is a thread to see what everyone wants to see in the third Halloween pack. Post your ideas and I'll add them to this OP (as long as they aren't terrible, like guns)
Here's my ideas;

•Bring Back Presents; I have been disappointed with the lack of items like the Pow Presents for the Wuvva and Easter packs. I think this event, it would be nice to have a kind of "Halloween Goodie Bag" that is similar to the pow presents.
•Shattered Glass; A deco block that would just look like shattered windows
•Slyme Graves; I think it would be great if the now elusive slyme graves and slyme eggs made a reappearance in the Halloween Packs with the same rarity as the black cat/pumpkin pets.
•Scary Gargoyle; A deck block that would be a bulkier, scarier gargoyle.
(I'll add more later)
•Mummy costume; Another costume :D
•Haunted tree; A deco block like xmas trees
•Dracula set; Dracula mask and cape
•Adventure/Story event with a Halloween Exclusive prize at the end
•Spider pet
•Another Spider Queen event
•Giant Eye head
•Different colored Jack-o-lanterns that give off different light auras
•Frankenstein Wife Head
• Spooky themed accessories for shelves (eg. Potions)
•Zombae head (female zombie)
•Halloween Head bow
•Vampire fangs; Maybe In the beard position in Qbee outfit?
•Halloween treat basket; Handheld item
•Witches Broom; handheld item
•Deco Coffin

Post your suggestions below :D

Comments

• This is a thread to see what everyone wants to see in the third Halloween pack. Post your ideas and I'll I'd them to this OP

"I'll I'd" lol

Well, besides from that typo, I like the ideas, especially the one about the slyme graves. Making them like a regular deco inside the pack and make them a common thing, instead of "SUPER RARE" I would like some myself since I enjoy making builds with zombies, but paying 80-100k for ONE doesn't sound nice or worth it at all. xD

• IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited September 2016
    I have a few suggestions from my old Suggestion Pages ^_^
    Mummy Set
    Haunted Tree Decoration
    Dracula's Mask
    Dracula's Coat&Cape
    EDIT: and Zombie/Monster Hand (aka a Green Hand popping out of a small little grave-has small animation of swaying hand) Decoration
  • I have a few suggestions from my old Suggestion Pages ^_^
    Mummy Set
    Haunted Tree Decoration
    Dracula's Mask
    Dracula's Coat&Cape

Added :D
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I want to see a Black Widow Spider Pet :)
    Just a fuzzy lil black ball following you around ^^
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    I want to see an adventure more than hats to be honest
    A cool story like the singleplayer one with a halloween theme would be fun, maybe with a halloween exclusive prize at the end too
  • I made the items lololol (in my opinion)

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    That shattered/broken glass block sounds interesting.
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    What if... the spider cave returned?
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Horus said:

:O! Yes, yes, omg yes! All hail the Spider Queen!
  • Horus said:

Tbh the spider event last year kinda.... Well it wasn't all that great Imo. The people who camped with Alts got the good stuff, everyone else got maybe 5 cobwebs. I'll add it above but I wasn't a fan of that event :v
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Horus said:

Tbh the spider event last year kinda.... Well it wasn't all that great Imo. The people who camped with Alts got the good stuff, everyone else got maybe 5 cobwebs. I'll add it above but I wasn't a fan of that event :v
    I love it. And no matter what even they do, someone will always complain it's not fair.
  • Horus said:

Waz dat o-o
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    I like the idea of a Hellowen adventure, QUEST PACK 3 with muumy costume as reward.
  • Bump c:
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Horus said:

Waz dat o-o
    It was a crazy event. Prize dispenser giving out black cats, cobweb, and one krampus. basically everyone got cobwebs...
  • Horus said:

Waz dat o-o
    It was a crazy event. Prize dispenser giving out black cats, cobweb, and one krampus. basically everyone got cobwebs...
    Only those who camped on it got the good stuff.
  • what about...... JASON OUTFIT >:)
    MUAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH *cough cough*
  • Horus said:

Waz dat o-o

Horus said:

Waz dat o-o
    Only those who camped on it got the good stuff.
    dang lol that seems fun *^*
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    I'd like to see a mask that's a giant eyball, idk...I think it would look cool. An I'm also for any blocks and decos.
  •   Angel  Angel Leedle LandGame Moderator
    edited September 2016
    Some suggestions eh? Well, I got quite a few ;)

-maybe Different colored pumpkins that give off the different color auras. Or even different lights that give off a spooky aura.

-Frankenstein's wife's hair..the tall black hair with a few gray streaks! Or Dracula hair!

-Of course new blocks like Halloween blocks :P

-Maybe some accessories to put on our shelves like potions :P or jars with eyeballs or jars with a qbee head in it>:3

-Definately some spooky trees! Or even spooky trees with those faces on them!

-Maybe different kinds/colors of the witches hat?

-A zombae (zombie girl) head with a cute black bow on it ;P

-For the girls, a Halloween bow with a spider in the middle, a pumpkin in the middle or a skull in the middle :)

-Vampire fangs? With a drip of blood on the side of the qbee mouth?

-Halloween baskets for our little qbees to hold to go around trick or treating for candy ;3 or a witch's broom so we can hold :D

-For the boys, a mummy outfit for sure like what Graypaws11 suggested :3

-Maybe some new realm stamps like a jack-o lantern stamp or something that represents Halloween so we can have our players homes be in the Halloween spirit!

-Halloween weather stamp! So basically like a stamp that has bats flying around with a full moon to show?

-Coffins! Can't forget about the coffins!

-Different flags for each holiday so for Halloween a bat, pumpkin, ghost, etc xd

Welp, that's all for now ;P lol

• GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    +1 for them all
    I really feel we could benefit from vampire costumes.

Now, the stamp, I feel very strongly about environment stamps. Because in real life, the state of environment, and the colours of it set the mood, and in cc, it would help a lot for setting the tone of a build.

So the other day I was messing around with my camera and saw this, a room with a red murk stamp, a door is above me, I look at the room through the door basically. This is the outcome:

Horrible example of what i am trying to explain

I know it's not a major difference, but the point is the spookiness of the atmosphere

As opposed to this

Basic Murk

But yeah, just my small elaboration on Angel's stamp suggestion. So a Major +1 to the stamps
    Gollum said:

+1 for them all
    I really feel we could benefit from vampire costumes.

Now, the stamp, I feel very strongly about environment stamps. Because in real life, the state of environment, and the colours of it set the mood, and in cc, it would help a lot for setting the tone of a build.

So the other day I was messing around with my camera and saw this, a room with a red murk stamp, a door is above me, I look at the room through the door basically. This is the outcome:

Horrible example of what i am trying to explain

I know it's not a major difference, but the point is the spookiness of the atmosphere

As opposed to this

Basic Murk

But yeah, just my small elaboration on Angel's stamp suggestion. So a Major +1 to the stamps

Awesome!! :D
    edited September 2016
    https://goo.gl/images/Ij8v99

For pets maybe we can have something like these black puff balls xD "soot balls" from the anime movie "Spirited Away"
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Angel said:

Some suggestions eh? Well, I got quite a few ;)

-maybe Different colored pumpkins that give off the different color auras. Or even different lights that give off a spooky aura.

-Frankenstein's wife's hair..the tall black hair with a few gray streaks! Or Dracula hair!

-Of course new blocks like Halloween blocks :P

-Maybe some accessories to put on our shelves like potions :P or jars with eyeballs or jars with a qbee head in it>:3

-Definately some spooky trees! Or even spooky trees with those faces on them!

-Maybe different kinds/colors of the witches hat?

-A zombae (zombie girl) head with a cute black bow on it ;P

-For the girls, a Halloween bow with a spider in the middle or a pumpkin in the middle :)

-Vampire fangs? With a drip of blood on the side of the qbee mouth?

-Halloween baskets for our little qbees to hold to go around trick or treating for candy ;3 or a witch's broom so we can hold :D

-For the boys, a mummy outfit for sure like what Graypaws11 suggested :3

-Maybe some new realm stamps like a jack-o lantern stamp or something that represents Halloween so we can have our players homes be in the Halloween spirit!

-Halloween weather stamp! So basically like a stamp that has bats flying around with a full moon to show?

-Coffins! Can't forget about the coffins!

Welp, that's all for now ;P lol

I love most of them, especially the mummy outfit! Would love to see most of the suggestions or just some of them being implemented in-game :)
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Angel said:
    That would literally be you if they were added, I can see you standing there all day like that. +1

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Angel said:

For pets maybe we can have something like these black puff balls xD "soot balls" from the anime movie "Spirited Away"

YUSSSSSSSS <3
    And I will feed them random warp crunch so they can eat their lovely star food :3
    edited September 2016

Angel said:

YUSSSSSSSS <3
    And I will feed them random warp crunch so they can eat their lovely star food :3</p>
    LOL yaassssss
    Gollum said:

Angel said:
    That would literally be you if they were added, I can see you standing there all day like that. +1

Hahaha you know me! :D
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I use to just wear a cowl and exe mask and climb ladders to look like a mummy.