Cars!

Remember driving a car in adventure mode? Well I just wanted to say that maybe we can ride cars in other realms/rooms, too!
I know what some of you are thinking : well, the person will ban us and take the car if we place it. Well, no..... If you leave a realm or room, the car item will return to you invent right after....I don't know what the price for a car would be and should not be craftable.

Comments

• If cars are coming i don't think it will be like that mate ....
    They will be just an item you can ride and move faster around the realm that the car placed or in a connected room :o
    JUST GUESSING >:0
  • i guess the car will be a part of the accessories slot? but the car can only be used in a realm and once u leave a realm, the car would be automatically taken off from the player and placed in the storage slot?....idk tho...its just my theories, but having a car in this game has so much potential tho...racing in a realm...ouh i jus love it! and i bet betting is coming along too.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    I would assume the car would work just like it does in adventure mode.
    Simply jumping in and out. I guess they would be locked to rooms or realms they are in.
    Can't see it going in the wearable section.

I believe there are some issues adding cars to multiplayer, that's why they haven't been added yet.
  • wearables...like pants? programme the pants to give the player to move in a way the cars did in the single player mode...i cant see why not? XD
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    I just don't get why you hung up on them going in the wearable slot.
    It was fine in adventure mode as they were.
    Also i think it should be up to the realm/room owner whether they have cars in their realm.
  • well it's just theories tho...anything could happen...in this point of view..mine is obviously wrong. Now, when i thought it through, those cars in the single-player mode are just chairs/sofas with wheels on it. maybe implementing it on realms in multiplayer could be complicated because of the stamps, which could lead to players falling in and lost its car in the abyss.
  • What about parking lots? They work like pet kennels, only they spawn a mountable car atop of themselves. When the car is destroyed, they respawn at the parking lot.