A statue

I made this
Untitled 1
i feel proudz of mah creation, i wants gdog to notice me, it took some time but i got it done, first statue of mod, planning on making some more in another room or on my viewing platform in Cat Valley, at the moment i am actually proud of the current state of my realm and other stuff, soon i might have less time to these awesome statues but i will still take my time to do these cause the amount of resources and time to ensure i get it right depends on clothes and accessories, that's all for now, until i have anything else to speak of :3

Comments

•   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    edited September 2016
    Deleted this message, it was a fail ;;
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Unfourtunately you cant tag me @gdog or @%20gdog won't work.
    Forum bug due to me having a space at the start of my name.

Looks great tho man. Thanks for the build :)
  • Thank you gdog :3
  • sry no offence...but frm this angle it looks like a joker! XD BUT...its pretty cute! love it.
  • SweetPyxelSweetPyxel Member
    edited September 2016
    for some reason, there are at least 2-3 people who dislike, and i know i'm not one of them, haters gonna hate :/
  • I like a statue you make it. I also made a statue of myself in my realm ^^ (I do not know who is asking it XD)
  • out of 10 people including myself, one doesn't likes it, haters gonna hate :/

It's a nice 3d pixel art.... Well if you hate it that's mean you'll get better if you keep trying.... cause I was very terrible at one thing and I didn't like what I made and I keep trying to make a better one and now I'm better than before
  • I love this statue. Its not good... ITS VERY GOOD
  • for some reason, there are at least 2-3 people who dislike, and i know i'm not one of them, haters gonna hate :/

Haters hating can help, just ask "why?", But In my opinion it looks pretty awsome.