New Players be like " What do I do? " (0 )n( 0)

Okay so I remember my first time playing Cubic Castles, basic info yatta yatta... then I go into the New Player Lobby and into my realm most people would be like " What now? "... I suggest instead of the New Player Lobby and Starter Lobby, new players go to this realm where they can communicate with other new players and help each other out, of course some nice experienced player can help out. In that realm there would be hangout chairs, tip signs, realm search bumper, and portals. The portals in there could be one for Main Realm, Helping Center, Story Mode, a random realm that is occupied, and probably more useful realms for new players... the 3 official realm portals could be there too.. I think with this, New players would be a little more experienced with everything, slightly reduce players from being scammed, and just encourage more to play be more wary on what to do O3O..

Comments

• iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    Well in my opinion I think the New Player Lobby is good enough now, although I would most (prefer regarding to your idea) is that they put Doors to the Offical Realms.