Jungle Mines

I have suggested this idea before, and a cubic staff member gave me a WHOLE new variety of ideas for it!

As you may know, some structures spawn in certain types of mines. Well, these Jungle areas are now going to be beautiful, damp, and tree-covered. I suggest that these areas should only spawn on 99x99 mines in Spyre ONLY! U wanted the Jungle areas based on ancient civilizations in what is now South America. The trees can be either mahogany wood (Orange-Brown colored.) or some time of other wood you may also suggest. There could be vines, which can be crafted into Vine Ladders!
We could also add sink holes in this area, with also a rare chance of an ancient Incan pyramid with treasures inside!
Spud bugs should crawl over the jungle floor, hunting every Qbee they see. We can also add sinkholes. (I shall put links of all of these ideas below if you are really confused.) Maybe we should add a new type of metal: bronze, limestone, and acid blocks!

How these blocks should work: Bronze is an alloy which is made out of tin and copper.

Any ideas for crafting for this?

Limestone: A rock made out of the remains of organisms. the calcium carbonate and dolomite combine over time forming these rocks.

Acid: WARNING: These blocks should never make contact with Qbees! You lose 1 heart every time you touch it. They also corrode limestone.

Sinkholes in South America: civilizations in South America usually build civilizations near these sinkholes, which are now filled with water over time.

The Incas, Mayas, and the Aztec. Ancient civilizations who were revolutionary at their time. Maybe we can add statues of ancient Qbees in front of temples and pyramids!

Let me know of your ideas in the comments!

Where I got this info: T.V. obviously......

Comments