Ridable Pet!

Why not have a ridable pet? For example, a horse you can go up to it and a pop-up appears saying Ride! you tap it and you're on it! If not it follows you around.

Pros
+speed
+more things to build (stable, barn, stalls, fields, races, tracks)
+more fun games available (Qbee-made races!)
+official games available (Mod-made races/events!)

Cons
-Horse may be too big?

Other
*Horses have rl breed colors
*Will walk around and stay in a field (much more fun for ppl!)
*They neigh

Gear
Of course, every horse needs gear!
=Buyable sadles, bridles, reins, leads etc
=Sellable gear

Pack
*Horse Tack pack in cubit store for 500c
Includes all gear for a horse
*Horse Pack for 1k
Comes with a randomly colored horse

More Things
Horses can either follow you or wander around on their own. You can also buy gear for them, and take it on/off like a mannequin

I personally think this would be awesome, as Qbees could now build stables and race tracks for horses!
People could do holla saying "Horse race! Bring horses!!"

(for the gate just have the yellow-black stuff whatever it's called to where the annoucer is. When he breaks it, the gate opens)

What do you think?

Comments

• Already suggested lots of times on the past, but i agree we should have horses and more rideable pets, but the fact of they be too big annoys a bit and may cause lag and other issues like that
    +1 -1
  • Love it, but too op for parkors
    Same: +1 -1
  • @Stevenlol you could have no horses allowed when the parkour/pvp option is enabled etc.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I like it!
  • No I don't think that 25k for a horse is a good price because qbees with small lvls like 9 they can't buy it but I like the horse idea
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i want to ride a tortoise and enter races that i cant win
  • Horses should only be allowed in the realm in Wich they are placed. So maybe you could have a mini Kentucky derby realm :p
  • make it a bear and im on board xD