Anguishire's suggestions (updated 12/24/2022)

AnguishireAnguishire Member
edited January 2023 in Suggestions & Comments
Blocks that only appear when you're near them. similar to easter eggs

exactly what it sounds like. blocks that appear when you're near them like easter eggs but are solid and can be walked across. makes for some cool hidden pathways or floors in builds(across the air)... and very annoying mazes & parkours, lol. if you want to be real fancy you can make entire builds out of these which are hidden in plain sight. dunno about you but that's definitely something id try to make hah

there could be a way to reveal all said blocks in a realm incase you forgot where you put them. maybe a special revealing bumper

on second thought this can be a foam which can be applied to blocks. it can be a mix of phantom and fadey foam as if you think about it it is a mix of both.

Warp food only section in inventory

the addition of 3-5 slots in the inventory which are only for warp food and nothing else. Could be the warp foods of your main realms. Makes things cleaner

Simple Tweaks And Additions

Getting the doorstamp back when you change it to another stamp.

Being able to place columns and trunks horizontally PLEASE

Level 50 pets not going back to level 49 whenever a player uses a doorway.

Dropping car keys summons a new car and deletes the old one if there is one, instead of getting the "You Already Have A Car Here!" message which makes us relog :P.

Anvil, Tech and Magic workbenches including more crafting recipes

Realm Timelapse? (personal favorite)

Idk if this is possible. Could a realm or room record what blocks were placed and removed throughout its "lifespan" and have it all be shown in a timelapse? maybe you can have a "timelapse bumper" of some sort that when you bump takes you into a skycam view of the place and the realm kind of builds itself infront of you, showing you all the blocks that were placed and removed up to the final product.

Music Pack

A pack that adds decorative instruments. Piano, guitar, piano notes, harp etc.

Seasonal Vends

Special retextured vends for each season... similar to how we have an xmas, thanksgiving, etc. themed chest. Here are some ideas to show what I mean :

Thankgiving vend can be a functional foodcart

Xmas vend can be a... gingerbread vend maybe? Not sure on that one

Easter vend can be a... hm... flower? Also not sure on that one heh

You get the idea, I'm sure you guys can come up with better texture ideas.

Mini Calculator

Something that always confused me is why the cash register doesn't have a calculator. A small calculator on the side of the cash register's GUI would be really helpful, especially when buying lots of resources.

Of course you could just use an external calculator it doesn't take much effort but c'mon :P

Mute bumper using the gather bumper GUI

Having the mute bumper use the same GUI as the gather bumper will allow players to select exactly who to mute. It's a little frustrating when you're forced to mute the entire realm because a few people were being impolite. Of course, you can make your life easier and just ban them >:P... I still think it would be a cool feature though.

Ban Countdown

If the owner of a realm tries to ban a player, that player will receive a countdown on their screen, say 5-10 seconds, before actually being kicked out of the realm. This can be useful as it will provide enough time for players to gather screenshots for reports - the number of times iv heard "I couldn't screenshot because he banned me instantly" is crazy... im sure mods can relate. This addition should eliminate drop games entirely.

Books

Poems, diaries, stories, taking orders, writing down a list of blocks needed for a build, anything can be written in these books.

Books can be purchased from the Cubit Store and will require paper and black dye, or charcoal, to function. Below is a rough idea of what I had in mind... any numbers I say are placeholders:

To use, drag the book to your character. This will open a GUI similar to the GUI NPCs and Bunnyzilla have... with the addition of 2 slots on the side and the removal of the section where you can reply to NPCs. The middle of the GUI, the area where you'd usually see "ROARRR!" from Bunnyzilla will be replaced with "No paper" and "No ink"... that is until you add paper and black dye, or charcoal to the 2 slots on the side. Once those two are added, the middle of the GUI will turn white, and arrows on the bottom left and right of the GUI will appear representing "Next page" and "Previous page"... now you're all set and ready to write. Each page will have a limit of 20 lines... with each line having enough space for 100 characters, for example. This includes letters, numbers, symbols... basically anything on the keyboard. once 100 characters have been written, 1 black dye, or charcoal depending on which you use, will be consumed. Spaces in your writing, like between words, will not count towards the usage of black dye or charcoal but will of course use up space on each line. Pressing "Next Page" for the first time will generate a new page and consume 1 paper. This new page is the exact same as the first of course, with 20 lines and so on.

Upon using the book for the first time, dragging it to your character, you will be considered the author of the book. If other players get hold of your book they will only be able to read its contents but not to edit it or trash it(somehow). Alternatively, the real book can only remain on your character or in a chest, but copies can be made via a certain crafting recipe. Thinking out loud on that last one.

Trolley For Transporting Chests

The trolley is an item you can buy from the cubit store. To use, simply select it in your inventory and then click on any chest... it will pick up the chest and its contents while slowing the player down, similar to having a full inventory. Clicking again on the ground or anywhere will place the chest and its contents at that location. There should of course be a few rules to this:

You can not carry more than 1 chest obviously.

If you're using a trolley, you can not drop it onto the ground (because its carrying a chest).

Probably a few other rules...

Colored Clay

Dyeable clay would be a very nice addition and would increase the amount of building blocks in the game. People who enjoy doing pixel art would like this I'm sure.

The texture of the clay block or brick will not be changed... just the color.

Meteorites

Meteorites would be randomly generated in all mines. They would be made up of rare materials like gold, silver, emerald, ruby and diamond, and can be found on the surface maybe surrounded by a crater. Meteorites would of course need to be rare, maybe very rare, but be very rewarding for whoever finds them..

Mega Hidey Bumper

A bumper that hides and unhides the names of everyone in the realm when bumped by the owner.

Dyable Bouncy Blocks

Colorful bouncy castles :D! No, you cannot dye a bouncy block pink.

Slightly Improved Hollas (suggested by Toby)

A hollawarp (not a holla) would not be triggered if the realm is locked (set to only me). You would maybe get a message saying "The realm is locked! Open the realm to let people in!". I guess you'd need to retype the holla, but thats better than wasting one right? ;P

Boats

I had to include it :P. Boats are the opposite of cars - slow on land and fast on water

Comments

•   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Interesting but probably should be expensive to get since it doesnt need a mineable resource
    Im totally for it tho cuz whenever i need to use an extractor im all out of oil
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    This just passes the buck along one more step.
    How do we get electricity irl?
    From power stations that use fossil fuels (coal) that heat up water that turns into steam which powers the generators.
    Either that or qbees are gonna have to start messing with nuclear material.

• It would be a pretty huge change...
  • AnguishireAnguishire Member
    edited August 2016
    well, solar energy orrrr geothermal might work(geothermal uses lava) and solar uses..... gosh i didint think of that ;-;

And Gdog, i dont think we will have to establish power stations, each Qbee can make it himself/herself, i mean think about it
  • Idk but i think we dont need that as coal and oil are easy obtainable
    Btw this is the blockheads reference e.e
  • it is
  • gdog said:

This just passes the buck along one more step.
    How do we get electricity irl?
    From power stations that use fossil fuels (coal) that heat up water that turns into steam which powers the generators.
    Either that or qbees are gonna have to start messing with nuclear material.

That would actually be pretty cool. Nuclear material, you'd have to build a reactor, a plutonium or uranium block surrounded by steel and water with a special generator block to output electricity.
    If the nuclear power station explodes well.. it blows up and turns the nearby blocks into irradiated blocks, which would look a lot more well... dead.

We could merge Fallout with Cubic Castles, I bet Gdog would love that.

Another thing, solar panels, you just place it and it generates a small amount of energy over time. Also they shouldn't work with dark realm skins.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited August 2016
    Thirteen suggestion topics within five hours was a bit extreme, so after many complaints, i have merged and removed all topics.

Be careful about spamming and multiposting. The two most common rule breaches upon these forums.
  • Understood Ware, im sorry and it wont occur again.
  • There's a few ideas in here that could potentially be cool ideas. Personally don't think that anything gun related is necessary however. The ban countdown also seems somewhat unnecessary as well. I feel as if the realm owner should have the ability to ban them from the realm instantly if someone is causing a problem or whatever reason they have for not wanting them there. That is just my two cents however.
  • *munching on backpacks like popcorn* yeh, potential content. B)
    edited August 2016
    Scruffy, i didint really think them through.. But what i typed was the general base of my idea. Therefore it may be thought of in a lot of ways to give a better result

Does anyone know how i can merge discussions? '-'
  • OEEMEEGEED!! I WANT THE TRAVALLING CHEST
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember

Does anyone know how i can merge discussions? '-'

Contact an forum moderator to do it for you. :)
  • THAUMCRAAAAAAAAAAAAFT
    Another who understands. o-o
  • Make the travelling chest a pet, so you'll have to choose if u want space or a cute pet that reacts to rares
    backpack edible?? nah... make it a cosmetic instead, have to sacrifice for more space!! and loved that it is craftable ^^
    Farm bombs!!! & also Mini Calculator!! :3
    edited September 2016
    wow antimatter, its one of my favorite mods :D

Wildmilk. It is a pet. well it acts as one but the only different is that you can store stuff inside, and ever 5-10 levels, its storage space increases by 1.
  • Not bad.... anyway we have 3 bombs (Black bomb,Qbee bomb and pulse bomb [is nuke categorized as bomb, if it is then there're 4 bombs])
    And where can I get sulfur?
  • not bad ideas
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i like a few of them, anything that increases my inventory is a plus i hate not being ble to carry all my building materials
  • Lightosphere.. irl it is most commonly found in sandy areas.. so i suppose desert mines ;)
    edited January 2020
    bump
  • I love the idea of a calculated on the cash reg, im always having to go off to calculate my deal

These are very good suggestions
  • +++++++++1 @SirKewberth
  • +1 to every single one, besides the chest trolley that's weird xD
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    JuIius said:

+1 to every single one, besides the chest trolley that's weird xD

You obviously don't work with storage much if the trolly sounds weird. I would love to be able to move chests around without having to unload and reload every item one by one. I put items in chests in a certain order so moving storage around can be very tedious and time consuming.

Great suggestions.
  • Maybe add something like a minecraft shulker box?
  • bump
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited April 2020
    Love these ideas! All of them
    Except hand gliders because they would ruin parkours

A calculator would be especially handy seeing as I always have to get a calculator up to calculate prices

And meteors would get more people mining, which would be cool

I know extra space like the trolley and backpack would be good for builders, carrying around blocks