More clan stone features

Ed  Ed Game Moderator
edited August 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
So these days i been working on a clan world and i noticed that clan stones need to be tweaked
Some of my ideas would be:
- a timer that shows when was the last time a member logged on so you can see which members are active
- A MOTD that would come up everytime you log in so that way you can let your clan members know about events easier (something similar to the number of hollas that shows up in chat)
- A new realm tag for "clan"
- Realm permision and visitor options for each clan rank
- Separate clan chat that you coud use by typing "clan" before the phrase (only clan members in the room would see it)

Other ideas:
- Search bar for members
- Number of members online
- Online players should be shown on top instead of bottom
- Being able to delete old massages left in the clan stone
- Renaming the small clan stones into something else so less new people get confused when buying from others
- Being able to buy more rankings using clan xp up to a limit of rankings per clan level
- Instead of clan summoning add a feature thay would ask you if you want to go or something similar to hollawarps

Going to keep the list updated with new feature ideas

Comments

• @Da Legend suggested a search bar for the clanstone. That could be good to suggest.
    I support most of your suggestions! =)
  • My suggestions.

-Number of members online.
    -Show online members at the top of the list.
    -Make a search bar for members.
    -Show how many days each member have been in the clan, so we can know who is loyal to the clan.
    -Clan wall, so leaders can post promotion tasks.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I would also like to see more rankings for the clan, i don't feel like 5 is enough especially for bigger clans. Also more uses for clan xp honestly there is only so many clan craved blocks i need..
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Yes this one is necessary:

- Online players should be shown on top instead of bottom

Because it's annoying to scroll down a list of members if you wanna change a rank of the new/online member.
  • I second all of MrEd's ideas. of course. of course! been thinking along some of the same lines meself about makin' clans stronger/ more user-friendly =D
  • My suggestions,bein:
    able to Sentry Clanstone so trusteds cannot break the Clanstone...I don't like having 8 chests around the stone all sentried...

Being able to delete messages left in the clan stone menu.

Being able to leave / broadcast / summon certain clan ranks.

Clan sentries? For 5000 clan experience. It could help making clan events...also being able to choose which ranks may enter.

Clan chat, I like that idea :D

Search bar - it gets irritating having to scroll down looking for the member to kick / rank up especially in a big clan.

Being able to create extra ranks for 2500 clan experience each.

Maybe renaming the Deco clan stones? Like 'Carved clan stone - Level 1-5'

Level 1 clan stones? Just plain, no pattern at all.

Special broadcast - normal ones are like a holla, but these once should be like a holla warp so members can choose to go or not. Or atleast get a pop-up menu when we summon them reading - '[TopRankName] Has Summoned Your To The Clanstone, Do You Accept? YES / NO'

If you add the option above with the confirmation about summoning, maybe a force summon still.

Gosh this is getting long...

Increasing clan experience depending on clan stone level. The only thing clanstone rank up does right now is unlock new Clanstone carvings...

MOTD Sign- Make with 5000 clan experience. Clan must be level 5+, an advanced sign that clan members ONLY can see (rank option aswell) To Put schedules and more on.

Being able to teleport to your clan members? Clan members being able to teleport to each other without having to be their friends, just go into the Clanstone, find the player, >options>clan teleport. Block from teleporting. Or if you click on yourself you can choose if you want to stop regular members from teleporting to you. Although leaders can override these options if they have to.

Definitely a timer to show how long since clan members have logged on.

An option inside the stone for allowing non-member to join freely without a leader or with a password.

A back-up password for the leader that created the clan to enter it and get back their leader status in case they accidentally quit the clan or another leader kicks them.

Trying to reach the post comment box but it keeps moving whenever I start a new line xD.

A teleportation clan block for 5000 clan experience you can place in certain realms or areas and name forclan members of a certain rank to go into a tower Clanstone ( main one ) and teleport freely to the teleportation block and back. This could help make clan member only areas and adventures. Also easy access for those that cannot find their way around a clan room.
    Im done...for now. May update

• I think those are all excellent ideas :) thumbs up from me.