Did i finally find a cave!

I was looking for a cave all day so i jumped on top of a rock looking around, and i thought i finally found one! Walking towards it only to find out it was a rock near a wall ,_, *R.I.P Hopes*2016-08-28 22.15.11

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    rip
  • Dude, you can simply find them by killing yourself in a mountain mine. if u don't go to the cavern portal. there's not a cavern there.
  • Dude, you can simply find them by killing yourself in a mountain mine. if u don't go to the cavern portal. there's not a cavern there.

How to kill yourself there without bombs?
  • TurklerTR said:

Dude, you can simply find them by killing yourself in a mountain mine. if u don't go to the cavern portal. there's not a cavern there.

How to kill yourself there without bombs?
    Beehives.
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    Caverns are very rare. Congrats!!!!! :D
  • ZPINOL said:

Caverns are very rare. Congrats!!!!! :D

Not really. But, I must let you live that. Because, only a few people know how to find a cavern mine very, very easily.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Here lies -King_Jorge-'s Hopes And Dreams

Such a luck, much wow
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Go to each corner of the mountain mine and kill yourself with your qbee bombs you will most likely find one. If not go to a different mountain mind.