Trailer Opinion

Hi its me annoying Silver anyways Im here to say that after a long time in website called Cubic Castles there used to be a trailer for the game that was afcourse explaining how game is actually cool.Well I wanna give out some small advices or we could call them suggestions basicly since the game released its first trailer I watched it and I was not so suprised but when I started to play the game it was awesome...atleast it was for while,since I noticed that the game had pretty small updates...sorry some of them I was starting to say that the game was being bored to me what else was I suppose to do...anyways after that...wig and the rest of the updates dehydrated cubes came in I though those were some colorful different kind of Cubits that would give you more...cubits XD.Anyways when I heard that I had to mine for it I said how nuts you gotta be to do that...well look at me now mining 3-4h not even showering for about 2 weeks and i smell and I will shower today no worries but when I heard that there is a competition for the new trailer well...I will say some words for this......

Please creators dont release a new trailer yet think of the updates that still need to be released and I have some many suggestions about to game maybe ill make a new post in 2 days for that.But anyways please do not do that yet add some more content that will make the game more and more interesting to be played add something unpredictable...cause you see every player likes something unpredictable and something awesome I cant explain what that is but I will say that no matter what do not release the trailer yet add some updates cause more updates,few performance fixes and few bugs fixes more and MORE players will come in dont do already a trailer and you still have sooo many updates to add into the game show them when you are done with the huge and IMPORTANT list of those items trust me a lot of people will come in and play for a really long time...if you release a trailer not really a lot things will be changed in it.Im still seeing those mad and unpleasant hate comments on Steam and it makes my heart broken wait for it dont rush just wait and do your job after you are done release the trailer and show it to the people make yourself and the game proud.

Come on guys Im saying this for your own goods and for your future
Love ya all! Stay awesome <3
----------------------------------------------------