I Don't Know If I Should Stay in The Cubic Community

edited August 2016 in Community
Hey guys.... if you read the title, you might be able to figure out, I'm not in the best mood. I've really missed a lot of friends, and, its just so sad to know that, they've quit Cubic Castles, and I am most likely never going to see or meet them again. To name a few, Megan101(please please, Cutie Angel, Aya Patata, etc. And, to know that, they quit because of what Cubic Castles has become, with bullies and scammers, its so... I have no idea. Its just a mix of insane, saddening, just all around messed up. To know that, such amazing people, that I could consider best friends forever, and, the part of which 'forever' really doesn't apply with most people. But it did with them. They were always there for me, and, now that their gone, I am just sad and alone. Of course, I have some friends, but, they are all feeling the same, and that just puts me in a position, where I can't do anything about. When I saw this game on the Steam Store, I just thought it was going to be a regular sandbox game, with not much communication with other people, like Minecraft. But I was severely wrong. When I reached level 5, I made my first friend, Newsboysfan, and for some reason, they never told me whether or not they were a boy or a girl, which always made me laugh. Just, when I reached level 11. Boom, gone. At that time, I was just so confused, on, why did she/he quit, will I ever see them again? I had obviously made some good friends inbetween that time. But it scared me, to think if my friends would do the same. And they did. So many friends said they would come back. But they never did. And like I said before, it left me in the position in which I could do nothing. And it just, blows my mind to know that I can't 100% trust someone without becoming great friends with them. And even then, the Best Friend scam, that could also happen. So it was hard, and still is, to trust people. When people would cuss at me for no reason multiple times, there would be times when I would just cry. Because I imagined their voice as screaming, loud, furious, because this game, is just so social. Which is why I starting crying (not like temper tantrum) if I see that one of my first friends ever on this game, quit. Even though I had started this game not that long ago, in fact, today is my anniversary of playing this game, so hooray for that. Things have changed in this game, the socialization of people have increased rapidly, but the bullies have too. Really the only people that I would hug regularly in this game are the staff of cosmic cow. Because what I've learned in this game. From socialization, to conductivity of a friendship, to protection. When I started playing this game, I was very shy, because I had known, hundreds of thousands of people play this game. So I had never known what could or couldn't happen. I was scared to meet other people, because considering I had heard of the bullies before I had started playing this game, I thought it was how I was going to be treated as soon as I started. The major lesson this game has taught me is "Always be yourself. Never let someone make you into someone who you aren't." Well. You guys wanted me to continue. So I will. When I had thought of that, I had a giant flashback of everything since the beginning of Cubic Castles. I remembered. 8/28/15 12:40 PM. Looking on Steam for a multiplayer game, and I found Cubic Castles. I loved the game, and, I loved the people much more. They were always helping me, teaching me what to do. And I always made them smile. I still wonder where they are. Why they ever quit Cubic Castles, and if they ever will come back. So many people haven't just changed who I am in-game. They've changed me entirely. Also, if I start to stop having proper grammar, its because I started crying. So, as someone who's been playing this for a year. Lots of people come asking me tips, and it just blows my mind. To know that, I used to be the one who asked, but now I am the one who is being asked. And, people like Aya Patata. She's the most recent and most amazing bff I've ever had. And now, she's gone. I would ask @CosmicCow to send an email to her, but I doubt that's even legal, and even if it is, they won't want to get involved. Which really.... is kinda sad, but yup. That's how it is. But, ignoring that. It would just... be so mindblowing if I were a mod. To be able to help people, and help the starters, even if its just making them a tool. It always makes me smile. I was so tempted to just start crying in joy, that people actually wanted my help. And, that they were actually wanting just some random dude like me, to give them assistance. It feels great, to have people always asking your help, but not like, treating you like a slave. But like, just with simple stuff. Like decorating for them, get them some wood, whatever it is. I remembered, when someone put a holla saying 'I GOT A NOTIFICATION SAYING COSMIC COW WANTS ME TO BECOME A MOD! WHAT SHOULD I DO?!' That just blew my mind. More than that, I was so happy to see someone so excited because of just a simple notification. Now, at this point some of you people might be saying "BRUH MAKE UP UR MIND, R U SAD OR HAPPEH?" And the answer of that question is, I have no idea. Well, I couldn't sleep last night because I was thinking of my friends from Cubic Castles that had quit. And how much of a pretty much honor it would be to become a mod. To be that guy who would protect all of his friends, and never let people quit on something they really wanted to do. And yes, I am that type of person who cusses. But believe me, I have seen mods cuss before. And it was a little shocking. Of course, it was outside of Cubic Castles for obvious reasons, but ya. -sighs- Wow. Not only do I type a lot, I have a lot on my mind. To all of those awesome, great, hug-worthy QBs, is this the kind of stuff you think? If not, wow. I am one talkative person. And some of you might be thinking how is he so normal after everything that he just typed. Well, I get cussed at on Cubic Castles regularly, but people have taught me. Always be happy. Unless, there's a very, very, very, VERY, severe reason. And, I always follow that. Because, you never know when its time to make someone's day. :)

Comments

• Man, dont give up, what you said isnt the worst thing ever...
    And me? Man i am hated by my country, thousands curse at me, do weird things, call me scammer, scam me, do horrible lies, and i dont gave up
    Dont give up, this shows that your weak (only quit if you need, for studies or work or something but never because of scammers or cursers)
    Btw try making friendship with some newbies, cuz some are nice like the old times
    But just dont give up, try to resist.
  • edited August 2016
    Piratax10 said:

Man, dont give up, what you said isnt the worst thing ever...
    And me? Man i am hated by my country, thousands curse at me, do weird things, call me scammer, scam me, do horrible lies, and i dont gave up
    Dont give up, this shows that your weak (only quit if you need, for studies or work or something but never because of scammers or cursers)
    Btw try making friendship with some newbies, cuz some are nice like the old times

I tried friending a starter but they were friends with starters too. Which was fine, but the thing was, they had a boyfriend and ignored everyone else, and for some reason that was with all girl starters. And with boys, girlfriend.

Oh my goodness. You have me and others to keep you going. And take a good look at your clan! It's growing. I am gladly helping you out with your clan. And I am positive that your clan will thrive. I'm sure your members don't want to see their leader quit the game. Friends come and go. I know it is a big deal to you and trust me, I've been through this. But alas, you cannot bring your old friends back unless they decide to come back. You will meet new people. People who you can trust. I'm sure of that. Because when you loose something importaint, life always gives something even more better back to you. If you wish to talk to me, I will always listen. Please, do not leave.

Thanks Hades. You've been a really great friend.
  • Oh my goodness. You have me and others to keep you going. And take a good look at your clan! It's growing. I am gladly helping you out with your clan. And I am positive that your clan will thrive. I'm sure your members don't want to see their leader quit the game. Friends come and go. I know it is a big deal to you and trust me, I've been through this. But alas, you cannot bring your old friends back unless they decide to come back. You will meet new people. People who you can trust. I'm sure of that. Because when you loose something importaint, life always gives something even more better back to you. If you wish to talk to me, I will always listen. Please, do not leave.
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    @Aya Patata Never quit... She said she was returning full time a few months ago...
  • Piratax10 said:

Man, dont give up, what you said isnt the worst thing ever...

I tried friending a starter but they were friends with starters too. Which was fine, but the thing was, they had a boyfriend and ignored everyone else, and for some reason that was with all girl starters. And with boys, girlfriend.

Oh my goodness. You have me and others to keep you going. And take a good look at your clan! It's growing. I am gladly helping you out with your clan. And I am positive that your clan will thrive. I'm sure your members don't want to see their leader quit the game. Friends come and go. I know it is a big deal to you and trust me, I've been through this. But alas, you cannot bring your old friends back unless they decide to come back. You will meet new people. People who you can trust. I'm sure of that. Because when you loose something importaint, life always gives something even more better back to you. If you wish to talk to me, I will always listen. Please, do not leave.

Thanks Hades. You've been a really great friend.
    Meany! Don't forget me! :P

btw miss hades help his clan for me will ya ;-; i left his (sorry my heart and soul remains to my god clan) XD Dude dun u quit ;-; :P U always got me behind ur back :P
  • @Aya Patata Never quit... She said she was returning full time a few months ago...

Actually. Ya she did. She isn't on. And then, one day... I didn't see her for 3 months. And then rumors spread like wildfire that she was gone. :'(