The Anti - Scammers [ Official Thread ]

Comments

• Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    edited October 2016
    Thread updated! Official Website is being worked on Y'all!
    http://theantiscammerscc.weebly.com/
    Forums Next!
  • Welcome to the official Anti Scammers group Forums page.
    @ anti scam
    The Anti - Scammers is an elite group of Qbee's that will help against scammers! We will work together in gathering Information against scammers, Screenshots and Video evidence To get them banned!
    Once a scammer is found and evidence is collected, the evidence will be sent to a moderator with NO hesitation.

If you would like a scammer investigated please PM one of the owners the name of said scammer and we will try and find information and evidence.

Official Realm: Anti - Scammers' HQ
    Official Website: http://theantiscammerscc.weebly.com/ [WIP]
    Official Forums: WIP
    Official Video Youtube Channel: The Cubic Pixel

Demonstration 1 - Payaways

Demonstration 2 - Tip Pig Scams

Demonstration 3 - Drop Games

Member List [ Owners = Bold / Co - Owners = Underlined ]:
    @Sir. Pixel
    @NanoSlime_

@Spaudling
    @*Mad Creeper*
    @The Joker.
    @Sir Ace The Nukerator
    @Neaco

@luciewinterwolf
    @[]IAmGlobbard[]
    @**Black Cat**
    @goldbuster
    @Candaraz
    @*Bub*
    @VarienMke
    @AidenPlayz
    @Piratax10
    @Reaper Bear
    @'dragon'
    @Stevenlol
    @*Gypsy*

Thanks for helping everyone!

- Pixel
    tfw you made the first legitimate antiscamming clan but then no one even gives one about it
  • Welcome to the official Anti Scammers group Forums page.
    @ anti scam
    The Anti - Scammers is an elite group of Qbee's that will help against scammers! We will work together in gathering Information against scammers, Screenshots and Video evidence To get them banned!
    Once a scammer is found and evidence is collected, the evidence will be sent to a moderator with NO hesitation.

If you would like a scammer investigated please PM one of the owners the name of said scammer and we will try and find information and evidence.

Official Realm: Anti - Scammers' HQ
    Official Website: http://theantiscammerscc.weebly.com/ [WIP]
    Official Forums: WIP
    Official Video Youtube Channel: The Cubic Pixel

Demonstration 1 - Payaways

Demonstration 2 - Tip Pig Scams

Demonstration 3 - Drop Games

Member List [ Owners = Bold / Co - Owners = Underlined ]:
    @Sir. Pixel
    @NanoSlime_

@Spaudling
    @*Mad Creeper*
    @The Joker.
    @Sir Ace The Nukerator
    @Neaco

@luciewinterwolf
    @[]IAmGlobbard[]
    @**Black Cat**
    @goldbuster
    @Candaraz
    @*Bub*
    @VarienMke
    @AidenPlayz
    @Piratax10
    @Reaper Bear
    @'dragon'
    @Stevenlol
    @*Gypsy*

Thanks for helping everyone!

- Pixel
    tfw you made the first legitimate antiscamming clan but then no one even gives one about it
    I do ._. Im actually working thank you very much :/
  • This is odd, 2 anti - scammer groups! (Mine & Ace's combined) I remembered your request to combine ours @Sir. Pixel and I decided to accept. However just a few things I want to mention:

How will it work, I'm making my own website as well and you are too?

How can we already combine when I've already been working on the realm for our group?
    Well, I suggest we just have 2 realms if it has already been started on, 2 websites if you like, However i will make the forums will all separate leaders as admins. If you want to further this conversation please PM me or meet me in game, Thanks.
  • Well, I suggest we just have 2 realms if it has already been started on, 2 websites if you like, However i will make the forums will all separate leaders as admins. If you want to further this conversation please PM me or meet me in game, Thanks.

Heheheh to confusing bros. Ik this isn't my place to step in. But what harm would it bring for an experienced owner of a previous group do? :3

Just merge our groups. Simplest way. After that lets just stick with one of the two teams name. If you want, I can buy us a new realm :3 Of course its up to you leaders. not me
  • VarienMke said:

j
    w
    Capture (3)

The single fact that you tried to use that hack can get you permanently banned from the game.
    Also, Not to be rude, We are an anti - scammer group, As a collective we can do nothing about websites other than inform Support at
    Support.cubiccastles.com
  • Tbh I don't believe he means any harm, but my sharing these websites, you are giving other players information on cubit hack websites. Website likes these, as mentioned by my leader Sir. Pixel should be contacted at support
    edited October 2016

Tbh I don't believe he means any harm, but my sharing these websites, you are giving other players information on cubit hack websites. Website likes these, as mentioned by my leader Sir. Pixel should be contacted at support

Ace, You're a leader too ._. Anyways. Forums Link:
    http://theantiscammers.forumtl.com/ WIP
  • BeanGollymBeanGollym Member
    edited October 2016

Tbh I don't believe he means any harm, but my sharing these websites, you are giving other players information on cubit hack websites. Website likes these, as mentioned by my leader Sir. Pixel should be contacted at support

Ace, You're a leader too ._. Anyways. Forums Link:
    http://theantiscammers.forumtl.com/ WIP
    ._.ll Oh.. you didn't change the rank before so :v

Btw very nice, anyone is welcomed to join ._.

• our site name would be for example theantiscammers.boards.net, that doesnt sound like we used another forum maker to make it, so it makes it look professional instead of .forumtl.com, just saying :3

@Sir Ace The Nukerator I agree with merging instead of having 2 of everything, that'd be confusing with 2 realms, websites, etc.
  • our site name would be for example theantiscammers.boards.net, that doesnt sound like we used another forum maker to make it, so it makes it look professional instead of .forumtl.com, just saying :3

@Sir Ace The Nukerator I agree with merging instead of having 2 of everything, that'd be confusing with 2 realms, websites, etc.

Thank you, however I talked to Pixel with it, and he doesn't seem to like the idea as much :U
    Welcome, @[]TBM[] Mr.Money
  • Welcome, @[]TBM[] Mr.Money

Welcome tbm :U

Btw @*Gypsy* has been kicked from the team due to various reasons. (@Sir. Pixel) I'll explain
  • How to join the club?
  • How to join the club?

Just find me/Sir. Pixel and we can have a chat :U
  • Hi please help me I got scammed by a guy call MY NAME IS.... I'm new to this so I'm not sure how to send photos for proof xD
  • -Crazylance--Crazylance- Member
    edited October 2016
    IMG_0057

IMG_0062

As you can clearly see he says that he will give me back my pig so that mean he has my pig then in the next photo you can clearly see that he has the pig in the regs and then he banns me
  • -Crazylance--Crazylance- Member
    edited October 2016
    IMG_0057
    IMG_0062

It does not let me send the photo of him putting pig into register.....

Ok, so this is fine but next time try not to send more than 1 post next to eachother,
  • Please, add the vending machine scam ^_^ It would help a lot of people. http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/7017/so-there-is-a-new-type-of-scam#latest <<< Here's a post I made about it. @Sir. Pixel @Sir Ace The Nukerator
  • New realm, we have that scam listed. Search for " The Anti Scammer Community "
  • IMG_0072

Finally I have some evidences of Hmr_Sensei sacmming me.... guys don't trust him I also have some more evidences if you guys wanna see :D still feel sad for losing my vampire hat(not sub) tho
  • No need, he has been permanently banned from the realm. Thank you for you're contributions :U
  • Oki :v
  • We will be making a new thread soon so everyone knows
  • IGN: Fire Charmander

IG Level: 21

How active? Online almost everyday

Do you have a suitable recorder? Shou.tv

Reason: A scammer a day keeps the players away, so I wish I can be part of the community the help the poor against the scammer.
  • Hello I Clicked In A Holla That Was With Prize But This Realm It's With Second Chances

And The Second Chances Was Banned From Cubic Castles

The Owner Is '' Darkness ''
  • I'm joining the anti scammers
This discussion has been closed.