Need An Intro For My YouTube Vids

edited August 2016 in Art
So, I will be making Smashy Road videos, and hopefully in like a week, Cubic Castles videos. But the thing is, is that I need an intro, and an outro. I would've given a prize to whoever does it, but I am running low on cubits.

Comments

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited August 2016
    Moved to the forum section that best relates. Yes, it is a form of art.. and off-topic ;)
  • BJDware said:

Moved to the forum section that best relates. Yes, it is a form of art.. and off-topic ;)

Okie
  • edited August 2016

I make youtube intros

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG. THAT IS AMAZING. If you could make an intro for meh. That would be great.
    If you could make it say The Awesome Dude in it. It would be amazing. Though, I need to be able to download it, so I can transfer it as one of the clips for my videos.
  • edited August 2016

I make youtube intros

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG. THAT IS AMAZING. If you could make an intro for meh. That would be great.
    If you could make it say The Awesome Dude in it. It would be amazing. Though, I need to be able to download it, so I can transfer it as one of the clips for my videos.
    There are websites where you can download videos off youtube I'll link you one =)

As for the text it should work however I can't promise it will be as better looking then a one with shorter text, I'll do my best.
    Thanks man. I appreciate it 100%