Why????

edited August 2016 in Community
I just feel like the community is getting worse and I just feel left out. Every time I create something just for fun... People misunderstand me for something else and they just say many bad comments which I really dislike a lot. These people just make me feel like I am being left out. I just like how CC used to be and people are so kind that time until some people who r so rude towadds me and do not even understand how I feel or even spare a thought for my feelings just comment in my post or something. When I started many people donated me and taught me how to play this really fun game.. Now I just feel this game is getting a little more boring and all those kind soles are leaving me behind :( I just feel like quitting one of these days and I am still busy with my school as like I said in one of my posts I will be not on as often like how I normally do as I have a very important examination I am taking this year. I just hope the community will improve better and people treating me better too :(

Comments

• edited August 2016
    Hang in there :) Sounds like, with this exam and school in general this year, you may be more stressed than you realize n maybe it's coming out in your attitude? Use the gme to relax, not cause more stress :D

I find that with most folks what you get from them is what you put out there, in terms of Attitude. Generally, negative attitude gets negative attitude in return, and Positive Attitude gets Positive Response in return. When someone gives you an Off-the-Wall negative response that has nothing to do with you? It 99% of the time is just that- 99% about their issues and 1% about you. So shake it off like a duck n keep on quacking! :D
  • edited August 2016
    I have no good friends in this game. And I am getting a little bored with this. Are u trying to tell me I am treating people the wrong way? If so, I will try mah best to change :(
  • edited August 2016
    not at all. maybe you are stressed n dont realize your stress is coming out in the game. you said this exam is stressing you a lot and I also hear you say the game is causing stress as well. Maybe focus on the parts of the game that AREN'T as stressful, that you enjoy More, an set aside the stressful bits? You deserve some fun, with this big exam in tour RL
  • not at all. maybe you are stressed n dont realize your stress is coming out in the game. you said this exam is stressing you a lot and I also hear you say the game is causing stress as well. Maybe focus on the parts of the game that AREN'T as stressful, that you enjoy More, an set aside the stressful bits? You deserve some fun, with this big exam in tour RL

Well, thanks Lucie but apparently I don't have any good friends who trusts me...
  • I understand you, this is exactly how I feel, that's why I am quitting, but I am also quitting because the game's getting boring
  • edited August 2016
    Yeah apparently it is... *Sighs*

I have an upcoming exam tomorrow...
  • offers hugs to you both n best of luck on exam, black cat!
  • Thank u so much Lucie!
  • I really understand what you mean but there's a lot of good things as well so I am staying.
  • Well, yeah
  • Agreed with the game being boring sometimes....When no friends are on and you're alone there's not enough to do. Needs more features.....
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    It's only boring if you make it boring! Go out, visit other player's rooms, make some new friends along the way, ignore mean comments, visit public mines and get resources, find more friends there, build whatever comes to mind and soon enough you'll be having lots of fun. And also, good luck with your exam!!!! :D
  • MarieAra said:

It's only boring if you make it boring! Go out, visit other player's rooms, make some new friends along the way, ignore mean comments, visit public mines and get resources, find more friends there, build whatever comes to mind and soon enough you'll be having lots of fun. And also, good luck with your exam!!!! :D

Thank you so much Marie Ara. And yeah I just have no friends although my friend list is always long and always many people are on when I am on... but still bored :C
  • I have no good friends in this game. And I am getting a little bored with this. Are u trying to tell me I am treating people the wrong way? If so, I will try mah best to change :(

Black. I've wanted to meet you for a couple of months now. But it seems like you're always busy.
  • I have no good friends in this game. And I am getting a little bored with this. Are u trying to tell me I am treating people the wrong way? If so, I will try mah best to change :(

Black. I've wanted to meet you for a couple of months now. But it seems like you're always busy.
    Yeah.. Sry. Just add me in game if u do wanna meet me ;)