Oh, building... hmm. *light bulb* :3 (open contest)

LiberatedLiberated Member
edited September 2016 in Player Events & Creations
OKAY, HELLO AND WELCOME QBEES!

I'm doing a 33x33 - 55x55 "Amazing Houses" building challenge in game!
This is a challenge that will involve a house design on the outside and inside. Also, maybe a little porch, attic, basement? Idk it's up to you :P Also, the grass, trees, and decos are up to you for your yard design.

@Lil Roo - Registered
@luciewinterwolf - Registered
@Chickthulhu - Registered
@WildMilk - Registered
@Swissy Dreamer - Registered
@Space_fetus - Registered
@Eloquence - Registered

This event lasts until Sept. 17th

If you haven't friended me already, do that today or very soon!

The building comp room is in Liberated's Wonderful World! Enter and go straight and you'll see the wood path follow and enter. You must be with me to do this though.

Comments

• Registering, You know my details. :)
  • edited August 2016
    Registering ^^ Will be part of my pirate realm if it doesn't make the cut, so no loss :) Does have to be completed by Sept 1, or that just when registration is closed?
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited August 2016
    I will register, but I wish we could have the room size(s) be limitless to 100x.

Not saying I'd fill a 100x, but with a room that big, it's just less worrisome about space.

---
    I also want to ask: Do Penthouses fall into being acceptable? I really enjoy making those.
  • I will register, but I wish we could have the room size(s) be limitless to 100x.

Not saying I'd fill a 100x, but with a room that big, it's just less worrisome about space.

---
    I also want to ask: Do Penthouses fall into being acceptable? I really enjoy making those.

If it qualifies as a house :P
    Also, I just made the 55x55 MAX rule, so people wouldn't be overwhelmed and think that I'm just crazy and expect insane stuff. I don't expect nothing insane either. I'm just interested in what the community has to offer :3
    If you think you can do something that will just blow my mind on a much larger scale, Chick, have at it! >.>
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    I have no cubits for a room :-;
  • edited August 2016
    Thanks for clarifying :) i've got a summer cold n nyquil making brain all fuzzy lol.. yeah, that's the ticket... it's the NYQUIL....

Edit: Can we do more than one entry? I'm building several room/houses for my pirate Realm n if one might be going away, I'd like to keep the other :) each is separate theme, just as each island has a theme.

pysino? spend an hour mining in mountain and arctic mines then sell what you mine. in a solid hour i can mine at least 5000+ mountain blocks which i auction off, along w oil, gold, other ores... i don't buy cubits, i mine while i'm watching netflix or hulu, nearly every evening, then sell raw materials or process/manufacture things to sell to get realms and other things i can't mine or make.
  • Gonna join!
    also suggesting that there will be ranks from 4-10 with same prizes, just simple stuffs or few cubits I guess, or 4-5 if not many will join.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    I might gonna join since iam also building my house :3
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    yeah what the hell im up for this :) registering please
  • pysino said:

I have no cubits for a room :-;

I'll buy it for you, but it will be a small 33x33. Which will lower your chances, unless you can pull it off in a smaller room. :P
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited August 2016
    How should we go about submissions?

Should we edit our register posts with spoilers/pics?
    (Plagiarism can be easy to avoid with the info-Bumper it would come in handy for screen-marking who actually owns the room.)

Or is there gonna be a lobby where we should drop off doors?

• How should we go about submissions?

Should we edit our register posts with spoilers/pics?
    (Plagiarism can be easy to avoid with the info-Bumper it would come in handy for screen-marking who actually owns the room.)

Or is there gonna be a lobby where we should drop off doors?

I'm creating one this weekend, and the event won't start until Sept. 1st

I want all people that are joining to purchase it in front me, so no cheating is involved. By cheating I mean, like previously making the room before others have had the chance to start. I want everyone to have the same time window. 2 weeks. :P I wll perm everyone to place the doors, and then just untrust everyone so no one can take doors, grief, litter, etc. OR switch rooms (previously built) without my knowledge :3
  • edited August 2016
    i have a room i have completely untouched. cannot afford at this time to buy another :( bought 3 rooms when i started pirate realm. will try to raise funds this week, but you can check room when it is placed if i cant buy another, that it is untouched. one that i was thinking of is already has a pathway and building platform so that is, of course, not usable now for this :)
    gah. sick brain. to clarify: one room= unusable. one room that i am asking to use is unopened, untouched, you can check it before start. but am trying to also raise funds to get third room expressly for contest, on the 1st. Sorry. have virus n kinda fuzzy headed.
    few questions about the comp.?
    1. can we build as a team or is it a single person only
    2. does it have to be a house? could it be a tower or castle anything that you can actually live in?
    3. does it all have to be contained in one room? or can you have extra doors int he house to other rooms to increase the size?
  • few questions about the comp.?
    1. can we build as a team or is it a single person only
    2. does it have to be a house? could it be a tower or castle anything that you can actually live in?
    3. does it all have to be contained in one room? or can you have extra doors int he house to other rooms to increase the size?

1. single person
    2. house / living quarters as long as it qualifies as a house you could possibly live in
    3. one room, no extras, except portals. you may use those to get to different places like upstairs or downstairs or garage or whatever the case
    one last question the room we create, if we win is the whole point that you want us to give it to you? or can we keep what we made and still be ble to win?
  • one last question the room we create, if we win is the whole point that you want us to give it to you? or can we keep what we made and still be ble to win?

I want to display it yes. The room will always belong to you, but for this competition I'd very much like to display it inside my realm. I will take zero credit. I will put an info bumper in each one just to prove. ;P
  • I will sign up! Erm... yeah!
  • I might sign up, but I dont have the C

;-;
    Liberated said:

one last question the room we create, if we win is the whole point that you want us to give it to you? or can we keep what we made and still be ble to win?

I want to display it yes. The room will always belong to you, but for this competition I'd very much like to display it inside my realm. I will take zero credit. I will put an info bumper in each one just to prove. ;P
    okay fair enough, i might change my idea slightly then as i would want to use my original idea for something
  • What time Sept 1 do we need to be in-Game? Have RL serious stuff [Surgery] this week n won't be able to be on much Aug 30- Sept 2....
  • Gotten very busy with projs. have to backout T^T
  • noooo.... im too late... ;_;
    i dont hink you are, im still waiting on this
  • Tsu said:

noooo.... im too late... ;_;

Proceed Tsu. I will end registration on Sept. 3rd I haven't had enough time to make the room. :P
  • @Liberated i tot registration ends on 1st sept?...
  • It did, originally. Plan changed.
    so guys if you didnt know the event is live!!!
  • THE EVENT IS LIVE!!!
  • I wasn't able to be there because that was 1am for UK people. Can I still meet you IG and place my door?