*>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
edited August 2018 in Community

Comments

• xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    Well... I didn't know it was your birthday so I'm sorry I didn't wish you a happy Birthday...
    I know how you feel about loosing friends though, but that's no reason to quit, I lost many dear friends that quit and I never even knew what happened to them. You can always make new friends :D

But if you are still going to quit then I hope you have a great life and hopefully swing by now and then :P
  • RawskinRawskin Member
    edited August 2016
    why are you quitting, like what's the point of quitting.
    Don't quit please.

I'm sorry for you that you only got a few happy birthday wishes :'( I wish you a happy late late bday and please don't quit please.
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    I never expect birthday wishes on my birthday, In fact I've never care to even tell someone when my birthday actually is. It's not just straight-up not a big deal to me.

You can't expect everyone to always stick around. Life is going to be the first priority.
    Whether it be School, Job, Family, Significant Other, or just the fact of moving-on from a game. It is what it is, but for every other players the (actually) quits, 10 more join. More friends are bound to come if you take the time to make the communication happen. Dedicated players that take the time to meet new players will show that the community is helpful, which in turn will cause the newer players to stick around which in-turn-turn can create potential friendship(s) by these players staying longer and sparking conversations.

As far as boredom; The game is essentially a sandbox. It is a heavy-building game. So there's only show much the devs can incorporate before you have to make it fun for yourself and that's by building. They give you the tools and you have to build it.
    The problem I see is too many seem focus on vanity items; shops are all I (really) see anymore.
  • :/ Another person quitting, over this summer I don't know why many people quitted. I'm really sad you're gonna quit, another good friend *poof* gone. :Q:
    Why??? D:
  • You Are Gonna Quit And Coma Back In 1 Moth Hoping That You Became A Popular Qbee,I Think Normally People Quits For This.
  • Ah, birthdays... Both of mine were terrible so far. My first birthday: No friends at all.
    My second birthday: 1 person gave me a Happy Bday and dark angels, then later a fake friend scammed those the same day and gave those away to his rich friend :/

I think that your reason is just childish. Maybe get some new REAL friends that truly do care to be yours? ._.
    Not everyone one in the community is bad and rude and do like to make people happy. Yes, the community is getting worse, but it's an online game, and there will always be awful people that ruin it for you. Just saying that this shouldn't break a good player, like yourself. ;)
  • *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited August 2016

Well... I didn't know it was your birthday so I'm sorry I didn't wish you a happy Birthday...
    I know how you feel about loosing friends though, but that's no reason to quit, I lost many dear friends that quit and I never even knew what happened to them. You can always make new friends :D

But if you are still going to quit then I hope you have a great life and hopefully swing by now and then :P

RawSkin said:

Ah ffs why are you quitting, like what's the point of quitting.
    Don't quit please.

I'm sorry for you that you only got a few happy birthday wishes :'( I wish you a happy late late bday and please don't quit please.

I never expect birthday wishes on my birthday, In fact I've never care to even tell someone when my birthday actually is. It's not just straight-up not a big deal to me.

You can't expect everyone to always stick around. Life is going to be the first priority.
    Whether it be School, Job, Family, Significant Other, or just the fact of moving-on from a game. It is what it is, but for every other players the (actually) quits, 10 more join. More friends are bound to come if you take the time to make the communication happen. Dedicated players that take the time to meet new players will show that the community is helpful, which in turn will cause the newer players to stick around which in-turn-turn can create potential friendship(s) by these players staying longer and sparking conversations.

As far as boredom; The game is essentially a sandbox. It is a heavy-building game. So there's only show much the devs can incorporate before you have to make it fun for yourself and that's by building. They give you the tools and you have to build it.
    The problem I see is too many seem focus on vanity items; shops are all I (really) see anymore.

Stevenlol said:

:/ Another person quitting, over this summer I don't know why many people quitted. I'm really sad you're gonna quit, another good friend *poof* gone. :Q:
    Why??? D:

TurklerTR said:

You Are Gonna Quit And Coma Back In 1 Moth Hoping That You Became A Popular Qbee,I Think Normally People Quits For This.

I feel the pretty much same way, it's been nice having you as an addition to the cc forums community even though I never met you in game you seemed like one of the best users I've ever seen, have a good life outside of cc, bye

TurklerTR said:

You Are Gonna Quit And Coma Back In 1 Moth Hoping That You Became A Popular Qbee,I Think Normally People Quits For This.

Becoming popular by quitting?
    How is it even possible...
    I mean..quitting means no access to CC...So u cant earn a rep anymore
    Yeah some players returned...most probably because their life gaved them opportunity to play CC again (not busy anymore) earlier than they thought...
    And no.Peoples quit CC because they have a life.School,work or just boredom ,these all are good reasons to quit CC for a while.
    -----
    Sad to see u go Jessnub =(
    But maybe u will return one day x3
    U know whats best for u :)

TurklerTR said:

Becoming popular by quitting?
    How is it even possible...
    I mean..quitting means no access to CC...So u cant earn a rep anymore
    Yeah some players returned...most probably because their life gaved them opportunity to play CC again (not busy anymore) earlier than they thought...
    And no.Peoples quit CC because they have a life.School,work or just boredom ,these all are good reasons to quit CC for a while.
    -----
    Sad to see u go Jessnub =(
    But maybe u will return one day x3
    U know whats best for u :)
    Luca, this user does not really understand cc at all, no offence but he really he literally decided to go out and diss me because he did not understand my post.

Saying that 70% of players believe everyone in this game is here to become popular or famous, without a very little amount of players I would be quit now. I play this game because I have friends in here which I would hate to leave, In fact too many just play the game because if they think they get to higher levels and get good items they are gonna be respected by others, in fact some users like The "BillyBoo" only play the game because there are a load of newbies there looking up to him (also learning everything he does which includes. spreading rumours, acting better then the average person, swearing, sexual language, saying sexual or unkind thinks about qbees and members of staff in particular and so on) and worse yet you have thousands (No joke, thousands from a count of his clan total) of qbees believing lies about qbees, like the staff keep him on for literally bad reputation which is all he gives them for letting him actually stay on the game this long, like damn I mean maybe he is an important person due to maybe his massive count of money (500k a week apparently in fact it's known he has at least spent thousands on the game and continues too) but still at the risk of most of the game not trusting staff and believing lies, well this is going off topic but just think about the fact BillyBoo plays because ehe has thousands of qbees that would scam for him, that will trust him like he is a god I was chatting with a friend about him and a "Soldier" came in and called me a "******* stupid *** hating little **** licking ****" and to clarify he used the actual words with a full stop to avoid the censoring, I also know what false lies and very very unkind things he spreads lies and rumours about, I was a marshal in his clan up to about Level 21 from level 8 so I heard a lot, I decided to leave after he said some very personal things. ANYWAYS OFF TOPIC

Thank you guys for the support c: I'm not quitting only because of friends, but the game's just getting kinda boring for me, plus, school's starting and it's much more harder, I need time to study, to focus more on my life, I started playing games when I was 6, and at a certain amount of time, you start to lose interest in these games, I'm sorry, but I've made my decision to quit, I'll miss y'all :c And I know you may not expect much from birthdays, but birthday's are actually really important too, it shows that you are growing up, and the circle of life, anyways, that was just a kinda example to show you guys that the community's changing a lot.
  • Oh...
  • I never expect birthday wishes on my birthday, In fact I've never care to even tell someone when my birthday actually is. It's not just straight-up not a big deal to me.

Yes, exactly. ^^^^
  • I never expect birthday wishes on my birthday, In fact I've never care to even tell someone when my birthday actually is. It's not just straight-up not a big deal to me.

exactly what I wanted to say, but I was so lazy to type it.

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Sadly you leave, good luck irl
    And that people get more replies is probably because they posted it somewhere in the forums
  • *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited August 2016
    I'll miss y'all :c
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    Bye Jess :c
    Sorry I wasn't able to respond on your Bday since I'm slowly getting more inactive..
    Maybe you'll come back soon!
  • T-T
  • bai T-T ;-; :c ;c ;( D; we will miss you T-T ;-; :c ;c ;( D;
  • T.T i remembered our memories jess T.T
  • Trevonne said:

T.T i remembered our memories jess T.T

c: Me too ^^ Miss you guys ♥️
  • nOOoOOo JESS WHYYY
    I wuvs you ;;
    And I'm sorry I never saw that it was your bday D:
    So happy belated bday <3
  • nOOoOOo JESS WHYYY