Erm, [CLOSED]?

ThuggieThuggie Member
edited September 2016 in Community
Nah just stop .

Comments

• lisklisk Member
    The game definitely isn't dying as people leave more people come your only noticing people leaving because they left a mark in the community. Those new people will eventually either quit or continue on and become like one of those "famous" qbees.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    It is the daily life of every MMO out there. People come and go all the time for many reasons.
  • to be honest, the game needs a major update and more events.
  • Though it may have some aspects that could be updated or made even better, this is the best MMO game I have ever played. The talent it takes to create a game that actually has the potential to do better and better with each update is amazing, the devs never cease to amaze me with every single item that comes into the game...and with your imagination, there are endless possibilities. *totally not listening to deep felt music right now*
  • Helles said:

to be honest, the game needs a major update and more events.

Here comes the updates (not yet released):http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/5828/new-hats-suits-deshydrated-cube-o-spoilers#latest
  • Stevenlol said:

Helles said:

to be honest, the game needs a major update and more events.

Here comes the updates (not yet released):http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/5828/new-hats-suits-deshydrated-cube-o-spoilers#latest
    Thanks, I haven't seen this post.

but we still need a major update and more events.
  • Can we see how many Qbees connected and registered somewhere ?
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    You can see current online counter on CC website.
  • I remember when I was a newbie and Wizard hats were brand new aswell as mining helmets, since then the game has changed a ton!
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited August 2016
    It's not only the game. The game is doing better then last year. Before we didn't reach 1k player each day. Now when I check sometimes. It's 1k+. So the game isn't dying at all.

Many factors why players take a break/quit. Because the are busy with school, work, device is broken etc. But 80% of the time they come back after a update.

And I have seen some players quit because they getting bullied. But that doesn't make the game bad or boring. It's the community. There are many ways to get rid of it.

* Report it via game staff/support
    * Ignore
    * Use parental control
    * Protect each other. Like Hinter always says: "Be a buddy, not a bully"

And yes I have experience some annoying/rude players. But I just ignore it. But if I could throw my cheese hats to them. I would do it >:)

• The new hats and bumpers in the new update doesn't interest me in coming back
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    *>Jess<* said:

The new hats and bumpers in the new update doesn't interest me in coming back

The bumpers are an amazing addition, yet i understand why it isn't exciting enough to bring you back to the game. But keep your eyes out, there is some wonderful additions yet to come! Just a matter of time. Just remember that CC is developed by a small team who work as furiously as they can.
  • BJDware said:

*>Jess<* said:

The new hats and bumpers in the new update doesn't interest me in coming back

The bumpers are an amazing addition, yet i understand why it isn't exciting enough to bring you back to the game. But keep your eyes out, there is some wonderful additions yet to come! Just a matter of time. Just remember that CC is developed by a small team who work as furiously as they can.
    Yeah.. I know ^-^ Good luck to the staff o3o
  • koekenbakkoekenbak Member
    edited September 2016
    Annie333 said:

I see that the most populars Qbees (or not popular) , and some moderators are quitting the game, one by one . I already saw awesome games abandonned by the comunity, or sometimes by the creators them selfs, but This game is awsome, a [lot of people met a some great friends here, and me too], and if you heard somebody saying this "[...]" , that may mean that they'll quit . Even if I discoverd this game, maybe just a month ago, I love it and I know I'll stay here for a lot of time, maybe I'll be alone at the end, but I don't care I'll just stay, saying goodbye to the others ; this text was written sudennly, so It don't have any idea, just an announcement . Maybe everything I've said won't happen at all, but maybe It will wake up some people, I don't know ... [EDIT] : I forgot to mension that the staff is doing a great job, and the Admins too .

In my opinion alot of smaller kids are leaving this great game because they are fed up by being scammed by others of there age...and maybe just maybe if they where being told scamming is bad by there "heroes" like superxtreme and gdog they will listen.( i got 2 kids of myself i know how they look up to them).
    and i also believe this game would be nothing without the noobs (<- i really hate that word btw) So dont lose them pls.
    pls correct me if i'm wrong
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Many people leave MMOs unintentionally as well. It takes a big time investment to stay informed, especially with games that update as frequently as CC does. There have been several times where I have lost interest and taken a month or two hiatus. It's hard to come back from hiatuses because there could be 50 new blocks and new mechanics to learn about.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Many people leave MMOs unintentionally as well. It takes a big time investment to stay informed, especially with games that update as frequently as CC does. There have been several times where I have lost interest and taken a month or two hiatus. It's hard to come back from hiatuses because there could be 50 new blocks and new mechanics to learn about.

That's why some people usually stay. So they can play around with the new things.
  • koekenbak said:

Annie333 said:

I see that the most populars Qbees (or not popular) , and some moderators are quitting the game, one by one . I already saw awesome games abandonned by the comunity, or sometimes by the creators them selfs, but This game is awsome, a [lot of people met a some great friends here, and me too], and if you heard somebody saying this "[...]" , that may mean that they'll quit . Even if I discoverd this game, maybe just a month ago, I love it and I know I'll stay here for a lot of time, maybe I'll be alone at the end, but I don't care I'll just stay, saying goodbye to the others ; this text was written sudennly, so It don't have any idea, just an announcement . Maybe everything I've said won't happen at all, but maybe It will wake up some people, I don't know ... [EDIT] : I forgot to mension that the staff is doing a great job, and the Admins too .

In my opinion alot of smaller kids are leaving this great game because they are fed up by being scammed by others of there age...and maybe just maybe if they where being told scamming is bad by there "heroes" like superxtreme and gdog they will listen.( i got 2 kids of myself i know how they look up to them).
    and i also believe this game would be nothing without the noobs (
    Hehehe, "kids" ;)
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    edited September 2016
    Today at 10am CET
    numba

:(
  • Mmm maybe not
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Djedusina said:

Today at 10am CET
    numba

Its a school day and morning :P it is mostly weekends and non-school days the game's packed.
  • Djedusina said:

Today at 10am CET
    numba

Its a school day and morning :P it is mostly weekends and non-school days the game's packed.
    i know, i know, i follow that numbers often. its not always so low.