Um... I'm back?

*Sigh**Sigh**Sigh**Sigh**Sigh**Sigh**Sigh**Sigh**Sigh*
You guys probs think this is another one of my "back" threads, anyways I'm here to apologise to the community for doing that and not keeping my promises to my friends. From the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry. Now your all probably thinking "Durk o-o who is this guy?" Well my names Ace and i've been playing cc for a long time until recently. Since I don't want to log onto the game itself (for very complicated reasons, can pm me about it?) I was thinking could some one show me some pics or something of cc now a days?

Anyways I'll be on soon I guess... Maybe in November?

And I'm sorry for leaving the friends who still remember me ^_^

Comments

• Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    Ayeee Ace i would show you pics but im lazy
  • I thought you'd say that >___>
  • Ice_Ice_ Member
    yo, not sure if you remember, but I was Cosmic_Stars.
  • Yup I remember u ;-;
  • I've heard your name before @-@ idk where though
    but Hi! :)
  • I mishh u aceeeee!!!!! Q^Q *hugs*

also just look at gdog's channel too lazy to post pics lyke fluff :P
  • hehe lol Anyways I'm glad to say, that I shall be continuing my midnight game playing so that I can see all ya lovely peeps
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Hey Ace, I met you a loong time ago, remember when i asked to buy a ghost costume and you just gave it to me? :) I hope to see you soon when im back from holiday, - Pixel
  • Who wouldn't remember u ;-;
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Is that a good thing or a bad thing? xd
  • Both o-o You bugged me until I noticed you on holla ;-; and you helped me with the clan ;-;
  • Remember me ^-^, one time you helped me when my sister got scammed I still remember that day, and your shop at first was amazing :3
  • Lol AT FIRST XD and yus I remember you ;-;
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    oh man now who is going to look after your 4 billion clanstones :P me and rep will miss your generosity
  • XDDDDDD :P Ptss keep it a secret bro ;-;
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    oh yes i forgot you lost them all thats a shame, they dont exist anymore
  • XD No I lost 40% of em :P rest I got somewhere