(Small suggestion) Cubico-mojis

Piratax10Piratax10 Member
edited August 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
What about if we had cubic castles-inspired emojis?
then i think we wouldnt need copyright with emoji and it would be more creative
There should be:
- happy qbee
- sad qbee
- angry qbee
- almighty cube
- baleful box
And others... Including from the old forums

I will not add poll yet cuz i wanna hear what i missed to explain here
So comment what you think :3

Comments

• Emm... Forum-O-Mojis?
    I mean Emojis in forum? '-' Well I like it cause I miss Emojis from old forum (Especially "Blame Horus") and it depends on this forum is it able to support Emojis or not
  • Emm... Forum-O-Mojis?
    I mean Emojis in forum? '-' Well I like it cause I miss Emojis from old forum (Especially "Blame Horus") and it depends on this forum is it able to support Emojis or not

Ye, but what if these emojis could be used in both game and forum? I think it would be cool as we dont have emojis on cc only emotes
  • piratax10 said:

Emm... Forum-O-Mojis?

Ye, but what if these emojis could be used in both game and forum? I think it would be cool as we dont have emojis on cc only emotes
    *COUGH* *COUGH* emo perk *COUGH* *COUGH*
  • piratax10 said:

Emm... Forum-O-Mojis?

*COUGH* *COUGH* emo perk *COUGH* *COUGH*
    He means the emotion like the one in the old forums shows in the chat box while if you have emo perk it looks both in chat and the normal emo perk faces
  • Yay.Throw Emo Perk To Trash Bin...
    No.Just No.
  • TurklerTR said:

Yay.Throw Emo Perk To Trash Bin...
    No.Just No.

Maybe they can work together with the emo perk