Cubic Game Master2 has won the Ghost Costume raffle! Next drawing prize is a Krampus Mask!
Cubic Halloween Town judging has come to an end, results are now live!

Selling List (Restock in progression)

 Xerneas Xerneas Member
edited 12:24AM in Trading Section 2.70 Karma
Currently selling nothing for the purpose of restocking and rearranging the bend shop, everything should be good to go by Friday, hopefully
Data Sampling For AP Statistics (Please fill out if you have time to do so)
  1. Gender:10 votes
    1. Male
      90.00%
    2. Female
      10.00%
    3. Other
        0.00%
  2. Which do you prefer?10 votes
    1. Dogs
      80.00%
    2. Cats
      20.00%
  3. Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?10 votes
    1. Vanilla
      40.00%
    2. Strawberry
      20.00%
    3. Chocolate
      10.00%
    4. Other
      30.00%
«1

Comments

  •  Xerneas Xerneas Member
    2.70 Karma
    Bump* made an edit to list
  •  Xerneas Xerneas Member
    2.70 Karma
    Bump* updated thread
  •  Xerneas Xerneas Member
    2.70 Karma
    Bump* lowered price
  •  Xerneas Xerneas Member
    2.70 Karma
    Bump* added more items
  •  Xerneas Xerneas Member
    2.70 Karma
    Bump* updated list
  • ChocoMaleChocoMale Member
    18.10 Karma
    Can I trade 75 rocky soil for your 35 decent soil?? Btw I will buy the quality soil for 90c each?
  •  Xerneas Xerneas Member
    2.70 Karma
    ChocoMale said:

    Can I trade 75 rocky soil for your 35 decent soil?? Btw I will buy the quality soil for 90c each?

    Sadly I don't do trades and sure I could sell it for that rate, getting online now ^-^
  •  Xerneas Xerneas Member
    2.70 Karma
    Bump* added more items and tweaked a few prices
  •  Xerneas Xerneas Member
    2.70 Karma
    Bump*
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    122.60 Karma
    I'll buy 30 decent soil owo
  • 7.35 Karma
    Can u reserve all 200 decent for me? I can buy soon...
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    122.60 Karma

    Can u reserve all 200 decent for me? I can buy soon...

    @-@

    I'll buy 30 decent soil owo

  • CubitScopeCubitScope Member
    edited November 12 8.90 Karma
    If still possible, I'll buy 30 decent soil for 1kc.
  •  Xerneas Xerneas Member
    2.70 Karma

    I'll buy 30 decent soil owo

    The decent soil is all set up in the vending system, just search up Full Moon Service

    Can u reserve all 200 decent for me? I can buy soon...

    They're reserved, just pm me when you're ready to purchase

    If still possible, I'll buy 30 decent soil for 1kc.

    It's all set for you in the vending system, you're name will be on the sign ^-^
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    122.60 Karma
    Xerneas said:

    I'll buy 30 decent soil owo

    The decent soil is all set up in the vending system, just search up Full Moon Service

    Can u reserve all 200 decent for me? I can buy soon...

    They're reserved, just pm me when you're ready to purchase

    If still possible, I'll buy 30 decent soil for 1kc.

    It's all set for you in the vending system, you're name will be on the sign ^-^
    Thanks for the business :)
  •  Xerneas Xerneas Member
    2.70 Karma
    Anytime ^-^ @CanItBeDone
  • ChocoMaleChocoMale Member
    18.10 Karma
    Xerneas! Can I buy all the quality soil??
  • pickles2001pickles2001 FamiliarMember, Familiar
    21.75 KarmaFamiliar
    can i buy the farmer shirt perhaps?
  • ChocoMaleChocoMale Member
    18.10 Karma
    ChocoMale said:

    Xerneas! Can I buy all the quality soil??

    Oh I just bought in Full Moon Services! TY
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    122.60 Karma
    All the quality soil are gone?
  •  Xerneas Xerneas Member
    edited November 13 2.70 Karma

    can i buy the farmer shirt perhaps?

    Sure if you haven't yet, head on down to Full Moon Services
    ChocoMale said:

    ChocoMale said:

    Xerneas! Can I buy all the quality soil??

    Oh I just bought in Full Moon Services! TY
    Np :D

    All the quality soil are gone?

    Yes, but do not worry as I will be restocked in a few days, just check this thread regularly :)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    122.60 Karma
    Xerneas said:

    can i buy the farmer shirt perhaps?

    Sure if you haven't yet, head on down to Full Moon Services
    ChocoMale said:

    ChocoMale said:

    Xerneas! Can I buy all the quality soil??

    Oh I just bought in Full Moon Services! TY
    Np :D

    All the quality soil are gone?

    Yes, but do not worry as I will be restocked in a few days, just check this thread regularly :)
    Bookmarked the thread :O
  • Jose_CandyJose_Candy Member
    12.85 Karma
    Add me back IGN: Jose_Candy

    I would like to buy decent soil.
  •  Xerneas Xerneas Member
    2.70 Karma

    Add me back IGN: Jose_Candy

    I would like to buy decent soil.

    Will do, how much do you plan on buying?
  • 7.35 Karma
    ill have enough for decent soon...
  • Jose_CandyJose_Candy Member
    12.85 Karma
    Xerneas said:

    Add me back IGN: Jose_Candy

    I would like to buy decent soil.

    Will do, how much do you plan on buying?
    Can you get on and add me :(
    Im still not sure how much i need but its in the range of 80-100
  •  Xerneas Xerneas Member
    2.70 Karma

    ill have enough for decent soon...

    Okie

    Xerneas said:

    Add me back IGN: Jose_Candy

    I would like to buy decent soil.

    Will do, how much do you plan on buying?
    Can you get on and add me :(
    Im still not sure how much i need but its in the range of 80-100
    I won't be online today due to the amount of papers I have to write. I'll add but you will most likely not see me till tomorrow

  • Jose_CandyJose_Candy Member
    edited November 14 12.85 Karma
    Xerneas said:

    ill have enough for decent soon...

    Okie

    Xerneas said:

    Add me back IGN: Jose_Candy

    I would like to buy decent soil.

    Will do, how much do you plan on buying?
    Can you get on and add me :(
    Im still not sure how much i need but its in the range of 80-100
    I won't be online today due to the amount of papers I have to write. I'll add but you will most likely not see me till tomorrow

    Sadly i dont need it anymore
  •  Xerneas Xerneas Member
    2.70 Karma

    Xerneas said:

    ill have enough for decent soon...

    Okie

    Xerneas said:

    Add me back IGN: Jose_Candy

    I would like to buy decent soil.

    Will do, how much do you plan on buying?
    Can you get on and add me :(
    Im still not sure how much i need but its in the range of 80-100
    I won't be online today due to the amount of papers I have to write. I'll add but you will most likely not see me till tomorrow

    Sadly i dont need it anymore
    That's fine :p
  • 7.35 Karma
    I’ll buy the soil now
Sign In or Register to comment.