I BROKE MY CAMERA (NOT UNLOCKED LITTERALLY BROKE)

SO I WAS PLAYING AROUND ON LADDERS WHEN THIS HAPPENED >.< wdwdw

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Yeah it happens when you do the flying glitch. If you jump out itll be back on your character
  • edited August 2016
    gdog said:

Yeah it happens when you do the flying glitch. If you jump out itll be back on your character

i didnt do flying glitch O.o

lower my hearts to 1 or 2

place a spud bug and get on the ladder when it killed me id respawn me but my camera would still be on the ladder xD
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited August 2016
    I did it with slayer. So basically you're climbing on the very lowest part of the ladder and a spudbug hits you and you die. When you respawn, your camera is fixed at the ladder- you can still move, but the camera isn't fixed on you. Pretty cool xD
    Different from flying glitch c:
  • ehhh whoops too many spoilers sorry plz fix for me mods xD i am so sorry
  • Sometimes, the ladder flying glitch won't follow you as you fly away....
  • but i didnt do the flying glitch
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited August 2016

but i didnt do the flying glitch

I did it with slayer. So basically you're climbing on the very lowest part of the ladder and a spudbug hits you and you die. When you respawn, your camera is fixed at the ladder- you can still move, but the camera isn't fixed on you. Pretty cool xD
    Different from flying glitch c:

It's a flying glitch as Tammer's said, but ladder glitches like this one are popularly known as 'Flying Glitch'

Another one is, go to mid-ladder, tp to yourself, and the exact same thing happens :D!
  • i know youtube