BRAINSTORM THREAD! Theme [Games]

RawskinRawskin Member
edited October 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
Hello fellow Qbee!

This thread is about sharing your ideas with all the Qbee forumers!
All ideas are welcome if they're about the theme.
Even if you can't come up with any ideas, you can always Quote a post you do Like/Dislike and put a reason for why you Like/Dislike it, so that you still have shared your idea ON another post!

Alright this will be how to share your post:

My idea(s) on the rideable them (for example)!

1. Rideable Turtle (bought in the CC store)
2. Cars (craftable from steel things and rubber) need to make tires, a body, windows, lights etc all the that are seen from the outside.
3.Skateboard (Steel rubber wood tacks needed)

(I know cars are already a thing in adventure mode, but I was out of ideas >.<)

So what İ did there was, put it how it would be made or obtained, İ made vague answers because this is an example, so when you guys/girls post any ideas, it needs to be detailed and it has to have some logical crafting recipes.

Comment your ideas down below!

Comments

• Bump.
    I hope some people will read my post :3!
  • err I didn't understand. Please edit its hard to understand
  • RawskinRawskin Member
    edited August 2016
    tomk2005 said:

err I didn't understand. Please edit its hard to understand

I have edited it, which part do you specifically not understand?
  • RawskinRawskin Member
    edited August 2016
    Hey nobs! I buy bumps, 500 gullible points each!
    Anyway, BUMPPPPPPP!!!
  • What we need, is a game changer. Something, that will get more players to join this amazing Cubic Community, yet something, that will be more interesting to the current players. The adventure mode, really wasn't the best idea. If we wanted an adventure, lets have an adventure. If we wanted a tutorial, lets have a tutorial. Not some bizarre mix of the 2. Also, what I had in mind, was an info bumper for people's realm. They can write down stuff for the players entering the realm to know about. There can be a title, subtitle, and description, and an option for the people that have permission to build there, add paragraph, section, or edit. The crafting recipe could be, 6 blue dye, 3 white dye, basic bumper, and 8 springs, with a screwdriver being the tool. Also, players should have their own private lobby, because I have noticed tons of fights happening in lobbies, such as the one I was recently in. If people want to hang out, let them hang out in a realm. Also, glitches. Please, don't even get me started on glitches. So many of them. SO MANY. For the first glitch, when garden bushes (chilliberry, frostberry, etc) drop their item, but it goes through the ground onto the grey floor. And you have to use betamax to even notice. Okay, so most other people know the other glitches, so I shall continue with the rest. There really, should be an ignore list. Just simply, so that way if you don't like someone, they don't need to bother you, and you don't need to bother them. Also, the trailer should be changed to something more recent. Not the freaking 2-3 year old trailer.
  • Hmm...
    This is not game changer btw.
    But I would love Cars and I would change my clans name to SpeedHunters ^_^
    Good ideas

TOTAL: 6/10
  • look at my wand upgrades post. it might b a game changer ^-^
  • Bump, say, if you didn't say 'Thank you' to the one who bought/made you food yesterday, GO SAY IT, say Thank you, I'm sure it'll make That person happy :D
  • Tomk2005Tomk2005 Member
    edited September 2016
    sorry for be late but now I understanded YAY
    Cars will help a lot the game
    10/10
    I think we can mount in unicorns too :P qbeecorn

• Bump, and I'm hungry :'(
  • RawSkin said:

Bump, and I'm hungry :'(

Am hungry too!
  • bump sesame make this fame alive
  • Marshmallow on stick, holdable like take this flower.