I've Made My Decision to Quit.

Sorry to my friends out there, but i've made my decision to enter the door of reality. I, Royale King, has quit.
I have reasons for my leave as well:
1.) I want to focus on real life and my future, my career, my talent, and my habit.
2.) I'm stressed.
3.) I'm too sensitive to be called someone as a "nuisance".
4.) I need to learn to stand up for myself, I need to learn how to fight instead of sitting in a chair, playing this game.
5.) I can't sit forever.

And I won't come back, it's a final decision I have made for myself, for my friends out there, please, keep going.

A "Please come back!" comment won't change my mind to come back, sorry but that's the reality for me.

I really appreciate comments that support me on my decision instead of being told to come back.

Comments

• bye bye...
  • Thanks for being an amazing friend and clanmate, Royale. I hope you have a wonderful life, and that I see you again! You will be missed.
  • EloquenceEloquence Member
    edited August 2016
    Well I guess all you reasons are valid and honest. I hope you have a successful time finding out more about who you are going to be and I also hope you find peace within yourself. It was nice being your friend and maybe our paths will cross in the future, who knows? =D
  • Cya Royale Good luck IRL :D
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    Thats So Sad :( But Still Get A Ultimate Lucky In The Test :D Bye Bye..
  • Bye
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    But Snoopie will be alone.... there would be noone who's funny! D: but the reason seem to be a reason to quit

Ill just hope you'l come back, Goodluck Royale!
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Those reasons are very convincing, I have nothing to say...
    Wish you luck :)
  • Aww, I guess it's my last goodbye to you :c Good luck irl! Miss ya xd ( and ur punz )

*goes to a corner and starts sobbing because it's about time I took my break too*
  • Grandpa Royale Q-Q
    Ima misssss youuuu <3
    Also you will be on the forums right? I have to still do your req D:
    I MUST CURE YOUR MEDICAL CONDITION
  • Bye Royal, may you also go out in a grand flush. Get it Royal Flush...haha cards anyone.
  • Bye grand grandpa royale ; - ;
    Hope u get good luck irl
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Sad to see you go ;,(
    But all i can do is giving good luck with the rest of your life
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Good luck on reality!
    Should learn tae kwon do xd
    (I'm gonna do it after a few weeks xd)
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    edited August 2016
    Thanks Guys! I'll check the forums from time to time. Sorry guys for leaving, but you guys were my best friends and my dear companions, maybe after accomplishing my reasons I can come back, but not guaranteed. I wont come back for a long time tho, for a really really long time... But I'll be on sometimes here in the forums.
  • Awww that is so sad:( Good luck in RL :)
  • Sad to see another qbee go....
    But good luck irl
  • Nevermind, i won't come back...
  • Wait... how about in cookie and yak's bday celebration?
  • about 4 months ago I think I made a post like this, it was closed for some reason, I didnt name any people in the post. But I wanted to tell everyone I was quitting and telling them why. In that post I remeber saying "I want to become a nurse!" Since then I have become a certified EMR (Emergency Medical Responder) Im currently in trainning to be part of the EMS (Emergency Medical System) Then, when I turn 18 I will take the NREMT (The National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians) After that I have the choice to become a EMT-intermediate/85, or a EMT-Paramedic. But anyway, "Be Seeing You" - The Prisoner (TV SHOW)