10,000c (pool) Draw Me Results! [CLOSED]

LiberatedLiberated Member
edited August 2016 in Art
1st: IcyTamTam33$Puppy - 6,500c
2nd: Lollipop - 2,500c
3rd: Enderwither - 1,000c + Hugs and Kisses! o.o' xD

Friend me in game, contest winners!
IGN: Liberated

I would like to thank everybody who joined in on doing this event. This was a lot of fun to see what people were able to create. I loved a lot of them, so if you didn't win, don't think it was bad or anything. This was a hard decision amongst everybody who did this, to actually make. If I could pick them all I would! Again, thanks everyone <3
Another one may be hosted soon! :D

Can a forums moderator close this?
It's over and doesn't need to be open any longer. :)

Comments

• S.ziaS.zia Member
    edited August 2016
    22148909-18c5-406c-a767-2e8d8ee5651a
  • Reserved!
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Ill post the art i made after iam done with Rawskin's drawing
  • I would love to reserve, but my older brother took my dad's iPad ( which is the one I use to draw ) into the bathroom to listen to music while showering, and the iPad slipped off the shelf and now there's cracks everywhere on the screen and a dent on the top of the iPad so the cracks give me a hard time to focus on drawing and I can't work when the screen isn't even flat. My mom's iPad is so old that it won't even turn on anymore plus it's super laggy so that's not a choice either. Phones? Screen too small, tried drawing on my mom's phone today and it's just not good enough. My laptop? Damn, my hands shakes so hard that it looks like someone poured freezing cold water on it that it shakes like crazy. My older brother's laptop? Well, even though his laptop is touch-screen, I'm sure he wouldn't let me use it.

So I have nothing to really use, but I hope I'll find a solution soon.

~ Jess
  • I'm in :) I'l draw you when I have free time (ovo)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I wanted to reserve, but now i see the good people so nevermind
  • I wanted to reserve, but now i see the good people so nevermind

You never know, Elemental c;
    *>Jess<* said:

Well, you all have the change to make it on pc, i can only do it hand without colors and on someway it wins never
  • *>Jess<* said:

Well, you all have the change to make it on pc, i can only do it hand without colors and on someway it wins never
    I did mine on iPad, I used to use hand-drawn too before
  • EnderwitherEnderwither Member
    edited August 2016
    Reserve
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    I'm gonna try...
    Hopefully I get my new PC this week e.e *looks at school CT*
    If not then I may just buy myself a nice one.
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited August 2016
    Here it is! C:

LIberated!
  • I'm done! (Note: this drawing might not be final ;3)

Spoiler:
    sketch-1471356639461
    For fun, open if you dare :3 vvv
    Spoiler:
    sketch-1471356641012

*cough, cough* He asked us to make him with a :O expression and wide eyes staring at floating blocks... *cough cough*
    Iam done o3o

DAREdComui

Btw jess, it's his FIRST drawing, maybe the SECOND one might be the one that's on the preference
  • Keep it up guys! :D I will post all results on the final day >:) (to make it more nerve racking) :3

DAREdComui

• Am done again (drawing might not be final) :3

sketch-1471429216818

With rainbow vvv
    Spoiler:

sketch-1471429217884
  • GoldbusterGoldbuster Member
    edited August 2016

• *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited August 2016
    If you need any changes to the background and stuff, feel free to tell me c:
    ( Doing mine 'KV Style' XD )

• I like them all so far guys! This will be hard to choose! >.< Also, just a friendly reminder to those who are participating. If you do one and don't feel 100% confident that it will beat all the others or at least get to the top 3, I suggest just reposting and I'll disregard the last one you created and judge the newest :P There is no limit on how many times you post on here just until the night before the deadline is the last posting day. Again, good luck to all! :D
    edited August 2016

20160817_203915-1
    Made one :D
  • S.ziaS.zia Member
    edited August 2016
    Finshed now XD btw why people put confused face when liber said make smile face o-o
  • BananawBananaw Member
    edited August 2016

Done :3
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited August 2016
    *Snoopie* said:

Finshed now XD btw why people put confused face when liber said make smile face o-o

I edited it. >.> I changed it becuz I disliked how people were making it. It wasn't turning out how I pictured it and I just thought a smiley would be easier for everyone :P
  • Ohh XD
  • Also, snoopie the picture you drew is nice, but add a background please. Also, what's with the hair? I'm not a girl. 0.0 Just btw >.>
  • Okay sure :3
    And the problem of my chibis are... I cant draw a short hair for boys XD...
  • It's fine just add a background and we'll go from there >.<
  • Liberated said:

*Snoopie* said:

I edited it. >.> I changed it becuz I disliked how people were making it. It wasn't turning out how I pictured it and I just thought a smiley would be easier for everyone :P
    So I have to make it smiley? Well it is technically not confused but eh
  • I like yours ender. You do not have too, but it a rule change >.> the choice is yours. You're the one drawing it :P
This discussion has been closed.