Thinking,,,if I had a brain :/

Silver347Silver347 Member
edited August 2016 in Community
Hi....again maybe...ok I quit I dont wanna write this anymore I just wanna quit the game myself I havent come here to complain I dont think my place is in this game I try,try,try but Its like Its no point I dont wanna play the game myself and people might call me a noob sometimes just because Im trying to get somewhere but again I fell like Im back from where I started trying to think how am I suppose to entertain myself I this game...and also waiting for a new update but dont get me wring Im not saying I quit because of some updates Im quiting cause I really do think that there are people that you think that may scam you and again to lose your items...I dunno know why they wanted to open online game.Well honestly I used to remember when CC didnt had that many scammers but with all respect Im not gonna write anything else Im sorry please do not give me another warning I really cant take that...

Thanks for listening or writting a comment!
-------------------------------------
You people are nice :)

Thmx for possibly listening

If im going someone on nerves if Im being that bored again sorry

Its nice for this game to grow into something...nice I wish you all the luck you can now block this if its not appropriate to write

Comments

• ikr, I joined cc last year in march last year, but dont worry dude its just a game. "Be Seeing You." -the prisoner (TV SHOW)
  • Well Thank you for answering Ill rather keep in mind and I dont really think that the game considers you as a prisoner just more like...well yea lets say that we call it prisoner (for updates) maybe. Thanks :)