Mining Team

PerfctPerfct Member
edited August 2016 in Community
Good afternoon, Qbees! Do you like mining, but hate to be alone? Do you wish you could trade the items you don't need for items you do need? Do you like to have fun with a group of other people? If you said yes to any of these, then YOU might be right for my new mining group! (All credit for this mining method goes to Hinter and Scruffy).

We use Hinter's mining method, which uses 3 or more people. Each person has a job:
With this job, you will mine rows that are four block tall. Turn jump man and attractor perks off if you have either of them. The fastest way to mine like this is shown in the pictures below:
Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 6.45.00 PM
Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 6.45.12 PM
Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 6.45.19 PM
Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 6.45.26 PM

For this job, you will mine the stacks of rows that the main miner leaves behind, which will most likely be 2 blocks high. Turn attractor perk off if you have it. See the pictures below for a demonstration:
Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 6.45.53 PM
Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 6.46.17 PM
Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 6.46.32 PM

This job is fairly simple, you will mine blocks down to an 6-8 block level (the team will decide which level works best). See the pictures for a demonstration:
Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 7.01.04 PM
Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 7.01.31 PM

Another fairly simple job, just pick up blocks that the three miners mine. Picture below:
Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 6.48.02 PM

Last but not least, the guard will make a hole at the enterance of the mine and bomb players who are in the way of the miners. Demonstration:
Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 6.59.01 PM

We will mine for 15-30 minutes a day, sometimes more, sometimes less. The items we mine will be shared evenly (including dehydrated cubes). If a person needs a specific item, they can get the okay of the group to take all of it for that mining session.

If you'd like to join, please state:
Times that you are on.
What job you would like.
If you use any 3rd party chat sites (eg. Steam, Skype, Discord).

I'll PM you if I think you're right for the team, as well as adding you in game! Thank you for considering joining. I hope to see many of you soon!

Comments

• smuressmures Member
    edited August 2016
    Smoresssssss
    Leveler/Vacuumer
    Discord, (sometimes Skype)

Excitement ^^
  • Mining is life!

main/secondary/leveler
  • Thanks a bunch, guys! I'll set up a PM thread with us all in a little. If you two ( @Helles and @Pirate Cookie ) could give me the times you are on in cubic time, that would be great. :)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    #Scrinter

@Hinter

xD
  • TurnovusTurnovus Member
    edited August 2016
    I would like to dig holes!

Any job is good for me, but I can't afford many Qbee bombs.
    edit:
    Perfct said:

Again, everyone, please put the times you are online (cubic time)

What is Cubic time?
  • Again, everyone, please put the times you are online (cubic time)
  • I'm on all the time xD
  • Perfct said:

Again, everyone, please put the times you are online (cubic time)

How do I convert to cubic time?
  • It's taking over! #ScrinteringMethod @Hinter :D
  • Just type /time when u r playing CC! :D
  • Guard will be good for me,
    I can play a lot but I may be off bc of studies or school.
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
    *cackles evilly* It's all comi.. oh. um. Hi everyone! ^^ *cheers on PE*
  • Aw look at how it is pulling everyone together and making them a team. This is like Kindergarten all over again, sharing is caring. No grey you can't hit others with the wooden spoon because you want to be the only Chef.
  • Main miner (use discord).
  • Alright, everyone, again, please state the times that you are on by using /time in game. Thanks so much for all of your replies!
  • Hm, would it be alright if I get my Amestrian Alchemists clan in as a team ally? I can use Skype and Discord, and usually will be on at varying times between 12-7 am Cubic time, with the occasional 6 pm-7 am on Saturdays or holidays.
  • TurnovusTurnovus Member
    edited August 2016
    the times I'm online varies, it can be anywhere between 8:00 - 17:00 cubic time.

edit: I can use Steam
  • I just realized cuz of school I'll probably be on after 4:30 pm cubic time ovo
  • Alright, thank you all! Our discord server is set up. Again, message me or comment here if you want to join!
  • RawskinRawskin Member
    edited August 2016
    Make me an official Vacuum guy! I want to be a vacuum! :D I can't do anything else because of Mining 1
    :( Cc time 00:00-11:00 and I can't help yet because I'm on vacation so ripperinos I'll be available in maybe idk 12 days I do have Skype as a third party thing and I also have Kik but I can't talk with Skype because my English talking sucks butt :(
  • Tomk2005Tomk2005 Member
    edited August 2016
    i want to be an official main miner! (or vaccumer, leveler, and secondary miner)
    Cubic time: 10:00 to 19:00 (In brazil cubic time is -3 hours of normal time)
    I have steam but i dont have a microphone ;-; (chat of cc only)

add me if you can! i play Starbound and Terraria too (i have killed moon lord with stardust set after 23 deaths xD) Steam: tomk2005
  • I can do any of the jobs
    Im on in the weekends.
    And also I have accounts on any of the listed chat sites, but I mainly use steam.
  • We actually use discord for our mining team, so if you could make discord accounts, and pm me on forums I can send you an invite link ^^ (btw voice is optional, you can just chat)
    @tomk2005
    @Stevenlol
    And then Perfct can decide if you can join :D
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    edited August 2016
    I'll join :p
    I'll be a guard if that's ok :p
    I don't go on much anymore. Just tell me on discord and I will go online
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Iam mostly online at 03:00 + AM - 06:00 AM

Ill be a leveler

iam on discord

• Sorry, I didn't check this for a while! Sending discord links now..
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Times: random, if no ones on sometimes i go away again
    Elemental god
    Vacuum
    Discord
  • Time:random
    I would like to be a guard and a secondary miner :D
    I use skype
  • I got skype, time : next week, VERY often, I'm à bit busy this one. And I love meeting people :3
  • edited September 2016
    i'd like to join :) would like to be main miner - am on most evenings 6pm-11pm cubic time, sometimes until 2am or so if i cant sleep; weekends during day11am-11pm. going to set up discord account now ^^