The Assassins Clan Recruiting And Competition!

Hello Everyone, I'm Currently An Emperor Of The Assassins Clan And We Are Recruiting Friendly Members To Become One Of Hundreds In A Small But Great Community! Msg Me On Forums Or Talk To Me In-Game To Join.
Here Is Some Info About Us!
Info:
_____
Clan Room - The Assassins Clan Lobby
_____
Emperors - Assassinations, Lumpy Cuduping_4717 And Claygojill.
_____
Approx. Member Count - 200-300ish
____
The Assassins Clan Room:
Screenshot_2016-08-07-20-42-07
Screenshot_2016-08-07-20-42-45
Screenshot_2016-08-07-20-45-15
Screenshot_2016-08-07-20-45-36
These Are Only Some Of The Areas In Our Clan Room! Our Project Right Now Is To Recruit As Many Members As Possible While Expanding The Marble Palace Up To A SECOND Floor, Unfortunately, We need Help Thinking Of Suggestions To Put Onto The Second And Maybe A Small Third Floor.
Top 3 Suggestions Will Win 200c Each! You May Enter As Many Times As You Like But Please Comment Only Once! Rules: We Mustn't Have That Idea Already Posted And Check Our Clan Room Before Posting...We Already Have A Ton Of Rooms. Thanks And Good luck!

Comments

• RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Wow This Clan is Amazing!
    xD With Nice Builds

qweqwe
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Something like a shop or a parkour to kill the time? And maybe if you havent yet a hangout?
  • edited August 2016

Something like a shop or a parkour to kill the time? And maybe if you havent yet a hangout?

Good Idea maybe A big lounge overlooking the Clanstone area

Made Walls Higher And Started Stairs And Balcony / Banister Overlooking The Clanstone

Adding pics soon
  • You can add an Adventure room/realm that explains the rules and basically everything a fresh, new member needs to know. Plus, people will be more likely to read everything since it's an Adventure and not some boring, old signs with boring, old rules. The Adventure could also show all the clan realms so new member can have fun and get to know their surroundings. Maybe tweak in some history about you clan? :)

P.S: I would like to join. :P
  • You can add an Adventure room/realm that explains the rules and basically everything a fresh, new member needs to know. Plus, people will be more likely to read everything since it's an Adventure and not some boring, old signs with boring, old rules. The Adventure could also show all the clan realms so new member can have fun and get to know their surroundings. Maybe tweak in some history about you clan? :)

P.S: I would like to join. :P

We do have a room that explains rule and idk about the adventure thingy ,maybe ask assassinations.