Make the nicest event u ever had (5000c for every account) Again Please.

I'd be thankful and start playing more again :)

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    What is the meaning we should do? A bit more information pls
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited August 2016
    Remember during the Christmas in 2015, everybody that was active in the last week got 5000c?
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited August 2016
    Stevenlol said:

Remember during the Christmas in 2015, everybody that was active is the last week got 5000c?

thats what i meant and lvl 6 i think?
  • Have to wait christmas for that o-o
  • naw pls make it right now...or summer has almost no events
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    That wasn't even an event, it was a gift because of server issues and long server downtime...
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited August 2016
    aw :( then maybe if you make christmas/halloween event can ya do the 5000c thing again because poorer ppl cant buy packs
  • Cortana said:

That wasn't even an event, it was a gift because of server issues and long server downtime...

Oh I didn't know o-o
    Maybe i read something wrong when i got 5k
  • I totally thought it was 50000c and I was so upset because I was level 5 and I just started for 4 days when they stated that players must be at least playing for 5 days >:(
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I think it shouldnt return, it would be a bit too much to just give away 5k
  • have you earned any uself? no u bought it all
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited August 2016
    Cortana said:

Server issues had nothing to do with that. It most definitely WAS an event.

There was no especially long server downtime I can recall around xmas. Maybe I forget....

But regardless, the cubit gift was just that. A xmas gift to all active players. I can't say for sure whether we'll do it again this year at xmas. I guess you guys will just have to stay active and see ;-)
  • thx kewberth sir :)
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    edited August 2016

Cortana said:

There was no especially long server downtime I can recall around xmas. Maybe I forget....

But regardless, the cubit gift was just that. A xmas gift to all active players. I can't say for sure whether we'll do it again this year at xmas. I guess you guys will just have to stay active and see ;-)
    I'm pretty sure it wasn't Christmas, as long as I remember it was after or before that, when we had issues with the old isp and had to move back and forth. Either way, I apologize if I'm mistaken.
  • so is it possible that it will Ever happen again?
  • Cortana said:

Cortana said:

I'm pretty sure it wasn't Christmas, as long as I remember it was after or before that, when we had issues with the old isp and had to move back and forth. Either way, I apologize if I'm mistaken.
    I remember the text saying Merry Christmas or Happy Yuletide or something.... So I guess it might be because of Christmas....
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Well that was something I loved seeing. New players were buying stuff they use to never have the money for.
  • *>Remo<* said:

have you earned any uself? no u bought it all

um Remo- many ppl in-game EARN cubits through mining constantly and persistently and manufacturing needed items. NOT begging or gambling (buying/reselling packs/items). If you want cubits, grab a shovel :) just mining alone, not selling/processing what you mine, you find 50/100 cubits in a half hour, depending how fast you are...

• GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Please Don't Nechropost.
    Locking it up.
This discussion has been closed.