Items falling. Bug?

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
So I've noticed that if you broke a block with an item above the block you broke, all items will fall with it. Example: You had 1 Dirt Block and there 5 Krampus Masks on it. When you broke it ALL Krampus Masks will fall

Now, I don't think this is a bug but... Before when you broke a block with more than 1 item only 1 item would fall not all.

Comments

• StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited August 2016
    That often happens when people reset prize machines.
  • I know
  • Yeah, Cosmic told me that, the day the update came out
    I was like HALLELUJAH BABY
    but it's not a bug o-o
    Everything falls down
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I hate it =/ There was nothing wrong with items dropping 1 by 1 and never heard anyone complaining about. Honestly, my storage is running on the hope item drop 1 by 1 now I have to rebuild the whole thing... =/
  • Well that sucks for you Peng, you have fun! :D *pats back*

Well that sucks for you Peng, you have fun! :D *pats back*

So evil Cookie *hisses* You can listen to me complain on Discord. Also, it's not just me... I can think of 4 shops that are gonna have to rebuild now
  • Well that sucks for you Peng, you have fun! :D *pats back*

So evil Cookie *hisses* You can listen to me complain on Discord. Also, it's not just me... I can think of 4 shops that are gonna have to rebuild now
    What do you mean about have to rebuild?
    *confused*
    My storage is 1 block 2 glass, so when I want an item I break the bottom glass and 1 item falls so it's quick and simple now with this update I am gonna have to dig like a 100x40 space 3 blocks high and like 8 inventories of items and rebuild with chests.
  • oh, that's going to take a while to fix
  • I did not understand any of that, but you're suffering so I shall feed on your tears :V
    And I shall also feed on the tears of those shop owners muahahahahaa
    When I feed on tears I usually just bake them into cookies or something '-'

But anyways have fun rebuilding as well other shop owners :D
    1am I didn't explain anything clearly. Sorry.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I love it! :D I was always tired of the floating blocks whole mining.
  • edited August 2016
    *slowly backs away from Cookie-I knew she was a mad women when it came to circular baked goods but....that is just scary. *

Aw pengy, I would offer to build you a super rad storage in the shape of a penguin...but you know Hulk Smash ›_›.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I don't think this is a bug.... It makes sense that it would work like this.
    I always found it to be odd that only 1 item drops while the rest was still floating in mid air as if their was still a block/platform underneath it.
    so...sounds like it has been fixed to work as it should have. ...(imo ofc)...
  • *slowly backs away from Cookie-I knew she was a mad women when it came to circular baked goods but....that is just scary. *

ovo I'm innocent, Peng started it! D:

But anyways I totally forgot mining stuff, finally means all the cubits stop floating right?