Cars

CasoCaso Member
edited August 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
The new adventure in Cubic Castles is so amazing I liked everything and especially the cars. Why not to do the same cars in the multiplayer mode ? They can be craftable :
5 stainless steel plates + 4 red sofas + 4 gizmos + 4 pipes w/ screwdriver, and it is dyeable after with any color you like. You can't pass throw portals with it and you can jump with it. To get out from it, you double jump. Like the one in the adventure mode. Plz vote and comment why you chose that opinion.

Comments

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    This was suggested many times... Cars might or might not come as they'd need a lot of tweaking to work outside of Single Player Adventure.
  • CasoCaso Member
    What kind of adjustments they need ??
  • Just try in bêta lot people really want a car ;) maybe Just need Copy and past lol
    "Copy and paste" isn't really how game coding works... Coding has to be written not copy pasted and tested afterwards for a plenty of time as Luca mentioned above. Making anything functional you see in-game isn't a 5 minutes work.
  • I Know my friend is a pro in Coding. My friend a try to make a game in c and c++ He Stopped the projet now. Now he javascript code to the plugin for minecraft . Sorry for the bad english i use traductor
  • Ik o.o but the texture IS Copy and past ^^
    CC isn't minecraft... All textures here are made by Betamax, not copy and paste. And since it went completely off-topic and leads to arguments, I'm going to lock this.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    It has been stated by the development, that they intend to release cars to the server and make them craftable. It's just a matter of when.
This discussion has been closed.