Kindness In The Community

No Act Of Kindness Is Ever Wasted- Aesop

Instead of dwelling over the bad things, let's talk about the good things. What have you done in the CC that has made you happy? Done a good trade? Leveled up? Gained a lot of cubits? That's okay if these things make you feel great. But what about good deeds?

Sometimes doing those little things, like making someone smile, is much more rewarding than anything money can buy. And who better to make smile than the people who just started CC? The low levels who most of us consider as "nubs" are actually those who might potentially go on to play this game till they are level 50. So with all the scamming and bad things that have gone on, why not show them that there is good in this game?

Kindness isn't just about giving someone a lot of cubits, or items. It can be as simple as asking someone, "How are you?", because things like that is enough to bring a smile upon someone's face.

So go on. Do good. Make someone smile. I dare you.

Comments

• CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! >:O
  • I know how to make someone smile, just put your two point fingers in someone's mouth and then go with your right point finger to the righ in the mouth and and with the left point finger to the left and move both of the fingers up in the mouth AND......TADAAAAA you have a SMILE! ezpz
  • I make everyone smile by just saying "HELLO!" *^^*

so HELLO! everyone. xD
  • RawSkin said:

I know how to make someone smile, just put your two point fingers in someone's mouth and then go with your right point finger to the righ in the mouth and and with the left point finger to the left and move both of the fingers up in the mouth AND......TADAAAAA you have a SMILE! ezpz

Erm I get what you mean butyou don't put your fingers IN their mouth. That's a bit too.. personal-space-invasion.

But yeah the whole point of this thread was that some people tend to be rude to lower levels when they are just being normal like us. When we quit the game at some point they might still be there if they have hope in the game. So... despite getting myself lost in what I was saying, we should be able to give them hope in the game. It only takes a few minutes of your time to ask someone how they are :)
    Helles said:

I make everyone smile by just saying "HELLO!" *^^*

so HELLO! everyone. xD

Helle-om. XD

• HellesHelles Member
    edited August 2016
    Eloquence said:

Helles said:

so HELLO! everyone. xD

Helle-om. XD
    Eello Elo!
    I bet that made you smile. c:
  • I'm a banana
  • Most of the "High level" people are cocky and most of the time rude, i've noticed people under level 25 are nicer even though they are newer
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

Most of the "High level" people are cocky and most of the time rude, i've noticed people under level 25 are nicer even though they are newer

This is where you go wrong....

... level has nothing to do with this.
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    edited August 2016
    One time I helped a lvl 0 with all of his quests then at the end he was lvl 13 and I gave him clothes a brave hat and some marble to build his realm. :)
  • One time I helped a lvl 0 with all of his quests then at the end he was lvl 13 and I gave him clothes a brave hat and some marble to build his realm. :)

Now that was a good deed. And doing something for low levels could be as little as saying hello to doing something as kind and helpful as what you did, Storm. =)

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    when i was a low level 8 weeks ago someone helped me with all my quests and i also built loads and now im a high level. yaaaay
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    edited August 2016
    Eloquence said:

One time I helped a lvl 0 with all of his quests then at the end he was lvl 13 and I gave him clothes a brave hat and some marble to build his realm. :)

Now that was a good deed. And doing something for low levels could be as little as saying hello to doing something as kind and helpful as what you did, Storm. =)

I mostly try to do things like that because when I started a year ago there was lots of people who helped me and I remember thinking the game was fun because of all the nice people so I try to make new players feel that way
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    A very great idea
    I reached level 50 for over a year now and pretty much the only thing that makes me happy is knowing that i can cheer someone up
    Ofc making a succesful trade is a thing that makes you feel good but these two cant be compared
  • EloquenceEloquence Member
    edited August 2016
    MrEd said:

A very great idea
    I reached level 50 for over a year now and pretty much the only thing that makes me happy is knowing that i can cheer someone up
    Ofc making a succesful trade is a thing that makes you feel good but these two cant be compared

Ty, Ed. I share the exact same feelings, though I have only turned lvl 50 this month.

After accidentally making 604 pants (I wrote about it on Liberated's MAX CRAFT post), I decided that I am going to give clothes away to low levels. Like make a room where only people with cookies can enter and maybe have two prize dispensers up: one for different coloured tops, and one for different coloured pants.

when i was a low level 8 weeks ago someone helped me with all my quests and i also built loads and now im a high level. yaaaay

It's the people who dedicate time to low levels who actually make me feel hopeful about this game.

I mostly try to do things like that because when I started a year ago there was lots of people who helped me and I remember thinking the game was fun because of all the nice people so I try to make new players feel that way

I totally respect that. And I'm trying to do the exact same thing as well =)

• Tomk2005Tomk2005 Member
    edited August 2016
    evry people i see i say "hi!". Hi reader!
    and sometimes they make a conversation
    evryone goes happy YAY. like 2 little babies ;--;

When i accidentaly touch the max craft button,i give a huuuuge part to new players and a small part i use (personal comfort xD)

*hugs you*
  • edited August 2016
    if you are mining for something specific and a lower level player enters, greet them n ask if maybe you can help 'em out. a few trunks won't hurt you. or maybe showing how to safely mine lava or oil... a few minutes of your time or blocks of inventory can make big smiles to a noob. :D
    Also- is there a way to limit levels that can enter a realm? building huge treasure hunt realm n want to do low level hunt w stuff useful to lower level folks...
  • I like to make people happy! C:
  • Lil Nico said:

I like to make people happy! C:

:DDD

Making people smile and laugh is da best >3<
  • Giving 7500c (quest pack) to a person I didn't know, but knew was a good person and it made them smile, which made me smile :3
  • You guys are all just amazing. ♡
  • How I do it is way faster, just tie them and they can't resist to smile then >:)
  • rawskin said:

How I do it is way faster, just tie them and they can't resist to smile then >:)

... no comment...
  • It made me happy when someone asked for help and after I helped them, they were very happy O3O
  • It made me happy when someone asked for help and after I helped them, they were very happy O3O

I've had that feeling and it feels great. Well done though. =)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Sometimes i say things to someone what happened in my real life, and suddenly the say a xD face :/
  • Helles said:

so HELLO! everyone. xD

You work serious magic dude....
    XD used to wait in the new player lobby (made new account and teleported to it) and welcome players as they entered. Gave up after a while as none answered, they were in a rush to get going on their realmsand stuff. I did meet some nice qbees though :D
  • HELLO EVERYONE IN CC!! WELCOME TO **BLACK CAT**'S MAGIC SHOW TO MAKE SOMEONE LAUGH!! (Jk) Hello everyone I hoped u guys burst out laughing xD. BTW I helped many people by donating to them when they need help. I even helped Dorm once but I guessed he removed me as his friend as I changed my name. My previous name was N.
  • HELLO EVERYONE IN CC!! WELCOME TO **BLACK CAT**'S MAGIC SHOW TO MAKE SOMEONE LAUGH!! (Jk) Hello everyone I hoped u guys burst out laughing xD. BTW I helped many people by donating to them when they need help. I even helped Dorm once but I guessed he removed me as his friend as I changed my name. My previous name was N.

I did laugh. But oh, I didn't know you're N!

Feel free to post some good things you guys have done to help others =)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Always if i see a beginner that sells stuff to get a craftable item, i just buy the item (if i want it) and also give that item what they are sparing for free
  • uh one time I went up to random newbies in the town center and I was like "Do you like the game so far?" and after they replied "yes" I gave em clothes that I had :D
    and I also made myself happy so win-win :DDDD