How is this possible?

StevenlolStevenlol Member
edited August 2016 in Help Requests
I just reached level 46, which means i have 4 more levels to go,but i have Smith 4, Luck 2,Luck 3, Dec 2, Dec, 4, and Dec 5 left.
But the point is I have 6 more perks, but I have to pick Dec 2; even tough I have Dec 3, I still have to pick Dec 2 first, this is just wasting all the perks.

Edit: I really want to get Dec 5, I dunno why, but when I tped my friend, he is just level 30 something and he got it.

Comments

• Perk choices are random :3
    I think...
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    There are more than 50 perks. If you want the level 5 deco perk, or any font perk, you have to give up a different perk. Players who pick their perks wisely get better perks quicker. I've seen level 23's with deco font 1.
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    edited August 2016
    Decorative perks come up randomly however you can only receive them in numerical order. To get decorative 5, you need to select the first 4 as they come up. They won't come up in numerical order. The whole thing is hair pulling madness I know.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Choosing the Dec 2 perk should still give you Dec 4, if you already have Dec 3. I had something like this too, when I only had Dec 1, it offered me Dec 4 and only gave me Dec 2. I think no matter which level it offers, it always gives you the next level up, so no worries there.
    Also, there are 52 perks total, I believe. This includes the Mad Hatter perk. It sounds like you didn't choose Mad Hatter, so that leaves you with 51 total, so unfortunately there will be one perk you can't choose. (I skipped Dec 5, but my last choice was between that and Harvester 3, if that helps)
  • I really want deco 5 too! HORROR
  • Choosing the Dec 2 perk should still give you Dec 4, if you already have Dec 3. I had something like this too, when I only had Dec 1, it offered me Dec 4 and only gave me Dec 2. I think no matter which level it offers, it always gives you the next level up, so no worries there.
    Also, there are 52 perks total, I believe. This includes the Mad Hatter perk. It sounds like you didn't choose Mad Hatter, so that leaves you with 51 total, so unfortunately there will be one perk you can't choose. (I skipped Dec 5, but my last choice was between that and Harvester 3, if that helps)

I starter playing cubic castles early, so when the level system came out,it gave me all the basic perks and I was at level 14; even tough I never picked Mad Hatter, but there is still 52 perks.
  • Stevenlol said:

I starter playing cubic castles early, so when the level system came out,it gave me all the basic perks and I was at level 14; even tough I never picked Mad Hatter, but there is still 52 perks.

Yea.... I'm at lvl 50 and I don't have deco 4 and 5 and I didn't pick Mad hatter cause I started play this game before the level came out...
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Well if you don't ever pick super XP and mad hatter you should be able to get every perk and every deco.
  • 'Dragon' said:

Well if you don't ever pick super XP and mad hatter you should be able to get every perk and every deco.

OH NO I HAVE MAD HATTER AND SUPER XP 3 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO