What if you can actually trick a scammer that scammed you...hmmm

I have gone too far with these forums lately as I wrote many uninterested and even I got a mild warning from admins damn I should be more careful soo as I heard from many people they usually complain about them being scammed either their realms or valuable items I have experienced some really weird people that actually believed in my words here are the things I said to them...

Comments

• Silver347Silver347 Member
    edited August 2016
    First of to let admins and moderators know that Im not an actual hacker by saying these things about how I tricked a scammer I know I should be nice to other people and treat them like normal qbees but sometimes scammers need to learn

1. Say that the guy was raided by invisible hackers but pretend to be a professional and say that you have somekinda hackblock lets say for beggining (dont do hacking kids you will end up in federal prison for 3 years) Sorry for saying that he needs to get out before he gets infect or injured and that he do not touch any items also tell him that in order to get your stuffs you need to see if the ID items are secured mostly his items tell to wait outside of the realm and to give him a permission to build in his realm so you can get the items back and tell him that whatever he does do not go into the portal unless you tell him so

Not that Ive experienced for this being in jail but i saw it on CNN that those guys were in federal prison and that they were in jail for actually over 10 years
  • Dude don't multi post
  • Silver347Silver347 Member
    edited August 2016
    Im an idiot honestly I got soo Into the Forums hopefully this helps

this post helps someone out
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Please don't spam all over the forums... Forums don't work as a blogging platform where you can post a bunch of stuff in a row, and please review the forums rules by clicking the link in the comment above.

And there's no need to trick anyone as you might end up being the one who's wrong, you can simply learn to play safe and spread awareness. This thread might help: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/1149/awareness-vs-scams

Locking this up.
This discussion has been closed.