I think ive just been permanently banned

Before I was permanently banned because of Lord Sinclair, long story short I was innocent and had nothing to do with them.. when I as banned I was frozen on the loading screen and that's what's happening right now, I was playing cubic castles with my friend nitaro and he went afk for a bit and my friend tpd to me (forgot his name) I gave him some pet treats etc. When he left I lagged out so I checked if it was my connection that was messing up but it wasn't, so I tried to log in again and I as frozen on the loading screen so right now I'm confused because if I as banned I shouldn't be able to use the forums and my account says i have no warnings etc so I'm confused right now

Comments

• edited August 2016
    This morning I filled out a support form about Lord Sinclair's sisters returning so what I think is that could be the reason ive been banned

Because of the Lord Sinclair problem I was told to use one device only so if my account is logged in from another device they can ban it and reset the password but I don't think anyone knows the password as it isn't even a word

Nvm its solved

How do I close this....
This discussion has been closed.