Vanishing Blocks While Mining?

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
Okay, this may just me but I think it's annoying... When I am mining without the Attractor Perk I have noticed that sometime(s) blocks will make the pop amination but no block pops out... I'll check the blocks around it to see if it stacked it hasn't... I have also noticed it only happens if the blocks next to a wall not in an open environment.

My guess is blocks are being broken off glitching into the connecting non-broken blocks and I cannot collect them.

- Sorry if I didn't explain in the best of ways. Is anyone else experiencing this or something similar?

Comments

• Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    edited August 2016
    If you mine next to a wall without the attractor perk, the blocks will go up to the top of the wall next to the block you mined (depends on which direction the blocks went). This may not be the case though.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    They don't, they completely vanish.. =/
  • I'm also experiencing this one
    Usually when I go to a mine and I mine there, some block will vanish when I mine lots item (both in open environment and in the edge) but I have a bigger ratio of vanishing mined blocks in open environment but it doesn't bother me cause items that usually vanish when I mine them are Dirt and Sand..... (P.S I always turn off the attractor)
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    This tends to happen to me more when I have attractor turned off. (I usually mine underground tunnels in 3x3's) Whenever I mine the side closest to the unmined parts, I hear the sound, but there aren't any blocks that come out. It seems like they fall into oblivion x_x
  • That happened to me when i was farming in my own realm a long time ago, recently i dug down to the bottom of my realm, and using camera unlocked i found everything at the bottom of the realm. You can come to my realm to see it if you want to.
    I'm not the only one experiencing this, I thought I was going crazy.
  • Some people turn attractor off and get double the amount of blocks o-o

Some people turn attractor off and get double the amount of blocks o-o

Everyone does. The double cubit/block perk doesn't work when Attractor is enabled.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Hinter was having the same problem, It's very strange the blocks just go poof.

• Everyone does. The double cubit/block perk doesn't work when Attractor is enabled.

what perk is that
  • This happened to me today, while mining on the edge of a mine without attractor on. I was thinking maybe they were just stacking, but it didn't look like it after I gathered the stuff up.