Holla Idea

hello, today i have suggestion for Holla !
My idea for holla to see these all the time even if we quit a world that can continue to see the person's holla because by that time i minner not even the time to go looking for my items to sell to the person who holla .
sorry I used google translation to explain my idea bye

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    So basically you mean that you would continue to see a holla even if you leave a realm? Would be nice, though some people sugggested to do that if you hold the holla you get a candy and i like that more. Bit keep up the good work!
  • @Elemental god that candy idea would just be a waste of time tbh I'd rather have them to NOT delete the chat when leaving/entering another realm so the chat just stays there even when you have disconnected but ofcourse when you do dc you can't go to the previous hollas but well I hope something like this or what French king said will be put in game :3
  • Rawskin yes i want this !
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I can already imagine the HUGE list of every single time a person shouts a holla.
    No.... that would make the chat way to big.

It would be better if you have an option that allows you to bookmark the holla you like to save(by adding a checkmark on the back of a holla). And to view those you open a separate tab(next to the tab that opens the chat) and you see a list of max 10-15 holla's.

I have the feeling that this is more in the direction you wanted to propose.
  • Not bad idea too :)