Possible Donation Table Glitch

edited August 2016 in Bug Reports
I am not for sure what category this falls under or if it is a glitch but I will explain my situation none the less. I was in Hinter's Amusement and there are donation tables. I needed to fix the floor underneath so what I did was place donation tables ontop of the donation tables to raise the items making it where I could pull the donation tables out underneath to fix the floor. Once the floor was fixed I replaced the donation tables and then pulled the donation tables that were holding the items thinking they would drop like items do when pulling blocks out from underneath. That did not happen but it was no big deal, I empty my inventory and go to collect the items that were on the donation tables but they had disappeared completely. There were multiple witnesses of how the items had just vanished. The whole process of me changing the floor, emptying my inventory, and going to collect the items was no longer than five minutes. I also did not leave the room to empty my inventory. One last detail is the donation tables that I had stacked ontop of the donation tables that I then pulled landed on the ground, I collected them and they showed they were present in my inventory. This is before I went to empty my pockets. They too all disappeared when the items went poof. One last detail I forgot to add, not all the items went poof, a few remained like five hundred white marble that I was able to collect. The majority of the items however met an untimely demise. Hinter is going to kill me *cry*.

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited August 2016
    Yeah, this has happened to me before. Like, if you throw an item down it has the 20 minutes countdown but the donation table basically pauses it. If you remove the table the timer of vanishing continues so 20 minutes after the table's broke they'll vanish.

• Is there any chance I could see a reproduction of this? I read and understand what you wrote, Grey, but I can't make it happen myself.

Also, what Penguin is mentioning is not accurate. You should always get 20 minutes if you pull a donation table from under a floating item.
  • If I put a item in a glass and remove glass the item will stay forever.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited August 2016
    CosmicCow said:

Also, what Penguin is mentioning is not accurate. You should always get 20 minutes if you pull a donation table from under a floating item.

I know, that's what I was saying. After you pull a donation table the 20-minute timer comes, they'll vanish after 20 min.
  • edited August 2016
    Ok Slim volunteered to aid me, I showed him what I did to the T and the glitch occured again wiping out was on the tables. He is currently testing right now. Thank you Cosmic Cow, anything further can be garnered from Slim.
  • Can I help in any way btw?
  • You should be all good now.
  • Is it fixed?
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    It should be :) We tested it many times :)
  • Thank you so much! If you could, please explain the black magic that was occurring. Was it what you had theorized. I tried to explain to Hinter what you thought was happening and failed lol. Could you contact Hinter and tell him the problem has been solved if he does not already know. Ty.